The Axe has Fallen on the Amrix CSO!

Discussion in 'Cephalon' started by Anonymous, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:25 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are your feelings hurt? That's just the truth stinging you. Or, maybe it's your own conscience or guilt that hurts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No my wallet is a bit lighter because you and your cohorts came along and that's what stings. You're arrogant about your abilities even when you demonstrate extremely limited skill sets. You believe you are top notch professionals, but no one will recognize it. In reality, you are new to the industry or you are a seasoned professional that was downsized or more likely you are someone who has worked for a contract sales force for 5 plus years and are unhireable by anything other than a contract sales force. People that can't always resort to the "they must be doing something wrong" card rather than question their own abilities. Guess what? Your either inexperienced, an unfortunate victim of downsizing(a very few at Inventiv) or inept, otherwise you would not be working for a contract sales force. That's my issue with Inventiv reps. You are costing me money.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? It's 2010 & you still think like that.

Reality is: what skill set have you learned in the pharmaceutical industry that transfer to ANY other industry?

Take a moment to really REALLY think about that.

Answer: Not one skill set. Try to get a REAL sales job, in fact just go on an interviews and bring your 'brag book' lol.

The truth is your inflated ego has warped your thought process into thinking you are somehow better? smarter? When in actuality your just over paid for your job which somehow helps you feel better about yourself to the point you mock someone who is doing the very job your doing.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would like to point out how wrong you are on one thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have it from a very good source, not all the RD's were given positions, only two out of 5. So if you can't get this right how can we believe you in all the other ares you seem so confident about. And my RD was great, they really cared about the reps.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah- Amy Gaither being one that was given a new position. It's a crime that a professional emailer and quote referring (tubby smith left Kentucky years ago Amy-get it right) lackey was placed. What in the hell have you and will you bring to the table? Omg.....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope all of those contract losers will soon be gone so we no longer have to deal with them. Their days are numbered for sure.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hmmm...and what will be left for you "big shots" to even sell. Cephalon is going down baby. Your easy ride is over.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No our easy ride was over when they gave an inept contract sales force responsibility for Amrix. We made tons on bonus dollars on that product in the Northeast. You drove it into the ground. I am continually amazed at how dellusional contract sales reps and managers are about their own skill level. I've witnessed your "sales presentations" and watched you alienate and annoy customers all the while you seem unaware that you are even doing it. It doesn't matter what product you are tasked with selling; you are, for the most part, just not real sales people. Of course there are inexperienced reps in your company who are just learning, but the sad part is they are the best you have to offer. They have a future if they can get away from Inventiv. You long term people are where you were meant to be; which is to say at the bottom of the industry.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's so funny because I've done many lunches with one of my Cephalon counterparts (CNS) and was always embarrassed by her interactions and embarrassed for her. You get the good and bad everywhere honey! What ranAmrix into the ground was awful, awful managed care...losing Medicaid...and the fact that it kind of sucks. I've had more reports from doctors of how awful many of their patients felt on Amrix than that they liked it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've sold Amrix for 2.5 years and not once has the PCS reached out to me. Now, if I am a salesperson in a designed area and they added another salesperson in my area wouldnt it be ideal to understand what that new person is doing in YOUR area with your product. The one at the end of day you will be responsible for? So by the shear audacity of non communication to basically a added reaource for YOU, you decide to ignore me. Shows me that your true identity my friend is one of being weak and frail and your is ego has made your think otherwise. Seriously, who would not cultivate a CSO to help life better. Answer - a pharmaceutical rep who has taken on the personality of their doctors and the arrogant god like complex. Doctors are annoying cause they think they are know-it-alls, and career Pharma reps are even worse!!!!!

Great people, Great professionalism, Great work ethic is not a requirement apparently for Cephalon. Amrix is a fraud of a product, the fleecing of America & Provigil is legal cocaine so everyone takes it without your commercials.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crooks
    Endangering
    Patient
    Health
    And
    Lives
    On
    Notice

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"a added reaource for YOU"
    "Seriously, who would not cultivate a CSO to help life better"
    "Now, if I am a salesperson in a designed area"
    I'm willing to bet you think you are an english language scholar as well as having superior selling skills. You've made the point for me. You are an embarrasment and I imagine that is why you were never contacted by anyone. You, in particular, will not only never be hired by any company other than a CSO, but I would venture a guess that you will not ever even be granted a first interview from anyone other than a CSO. It's not that everyone else has a "god complex", you're just that bad that people can't help but notice. I'm sure it's not you, it's just that everyone else is an unskilled arrogant slacker. Maybe the problem is you are an unskilled arrogant slacker. When you believe you have abilities and skills that you don't possess you are beyond help.

"Provigil is legal cocaine"
    This statement simply demonstrates your complete lack of understanding of pharmacology. That is probably why you have so little regard for physicians and so little to offer them. I know physicians can be annoying, they throw out facts and concerns that interupt your canned presentations. They should be more considerate and realize you have only been taught to regurgitate one message. I will speak to all the doctors out there and ask them to be more considerate of your feelings as you waste their time or, and I'm just throwing this out there, perhaps you would be so kind as to just go away.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have spell check now a days so you shouldnt be overly concerned with spelling and grammar.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aren't doctors basically just tradesmen? with a specific focused knowledge. No different from carpenters or mechanics etc. Isn't that why the industry flourished when they hired barbie dolls to do THE JOB YOUR DOING. So enough with the I'm a salesperson, we help doctors save lives crap. It's a job which has defined your life. Sadly

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes neurosurgeons are just like carpenters and plumbers are just like cardiologists. Your ignorance is stupefying. Oh by the way, it is not my job that defines me, nor does it most good salespeople, but it is I who define my job. With everything you write you demonstrate why you are where you are and why you will never be anything more. Don't you think those of us who are professional sales people were offended when "Barbie Dolls" were being brought in by big pharma, but those days are gone. Now if you can't sell in a highly regulated market it does not matter what your cup size is, but rather what value you bring to the customer. You demonstrate disdain for your own customers and you wonder why you are viewed as useless and a waste of someone's time. Why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from and be happy some imported big pharma idiot thought it would be wise to bring in a CSO. You will not be here much longer. Perhaps our run will be over in mid 2012 with Cephalon, but we will get other high paying positions. You will be taking my order at the drive through. I would like a grande Latte please.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give it up people. We are still here. Now be mature about it.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

better be nice to your Ventiv counterpart as you will soon need there help getting a job lol

Jefferies & Co. analyst Corey Davis cut his rating on the stock two notches, to "Underperform" from "Buy." He slashed his price target on the shares to $48 per share from $77. Davis said a generic version of Fentora should reach the market soon, and sales of the brand-name version will plunge after that happens. He added that sales of the company's sleep disorder drug Nuvigil have been disappointing, and data from Cephalon's late-stage drug candidates -- which could help bolster its revenue -- is a year away or more.

Generic drugmaker Watson Pharmaceuticals Inc. is hoping to launch its own version of Fentora, which is used to treat extreme pain in cancer patients. Davis said Watson will probably get a favorable ruling on two of the three patents it is challenging. Once that happens, he expects the company to start selling its generic.

"We see no reason Watson should be blocked from launching with a favorable ruling soon after Feb 15th," he wrote. Cephalon reported about $182 million in Fentora sales in 2010, and Davis expects that total to drop to around $50 million in 2012 because of generic competition.

Cephalon's drug candidates in late-stage testing include Cinquil, a treatment for adult asthma. It is also testing its drug Nuvigil as an add-on treatment for bipolar depression and its cancer drug Treanda as a treatment for non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Davis said Cephalon won't have data from most of its current trials for at least a year. Food and Drug Administration reviews typically last for 10 months after a company files an application for marketing approval.

Davis also expects weaker sales of Cephalon's drug Nuvigil, saying patients are switching to Nuvigil from its older drug Provigil more slowly than he expected.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how long before sales force gets hit

management reads these boards

can you give us a clue

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is so laughable! Made my night! Yeah right like they are going to give a "bomb drop" date so that everyone will get out their resumes and take off. How dumb are you?!
    They are going to keep everyone around until the very last minute, dont you get it yet, ita all about THEIR benefit, not the lowly reps!