Eliquis, sell or be gone!

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Oct 13, 2013 at 1:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hell yes pricing matters. So many users of these are retirees and get a 3 month supply. The co-pay slaps you right in the face.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is horse shit. Everyone misses a dose of anything once in a great while. I missed a dose of Xarelto once and I missed a dose of Eliquis once. I didn't have a stroke either. This is just a scare tactic. Do you tell doctors this?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And if you get in an accident with major bleeding there is no antidote to return coagulation like there is with Coumadin so lets see how good you feel when you bleed to death! What an idiotic post.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm good friends with a trauma nurse at a local hospital. When I told her the company was coming out with this new drug the first question she asked was-"what's the antidote". When I told her there was none she said-stick with Coumadin.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster #24 here - game, set, match, end of story. Good grief, some people actually believe their canned details as well as the nonsense that big pharma is bettering our lives. Big pharma is looking for ways to make more money, that's all - LOL!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oops! Poste #42 that is...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have they fired folks for not meeting goal for Eliquis??! Which territories?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Call me crazy but aren't all territories NOT making goal. My goodness the product missed target by over 60% according to Reuters.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me what the "antidote" is for warfarin? If you believe that vitamin K is the answer then you my friend are the real idiot. Ask an ED physician how long it takes for vitamin K to work and you will find that it is far from being anything close to an "antidote".

Please tell me why the new anticoagulants have many more less fatal bleeds than warfarin? How can this be if warfarin has an antidote? If you give them the antidote they should be saved and stop bleeding. But yet many more of them die. Why?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tell us what kind of stroke is caused from Afib. An ischemic or hemorragic stroke? Then explain what the data shows for each with Eliquis vs. Xarelto vs. Pradaxa. If the goal is trying to prevent stroke due to Afib. then the answer of who is the best choice may surprise you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They cannot fire you for sales performance. If they did, the entire sales tracking system would come under scrutiny via lawsuits. They will fire you for behavioral observations from DBMs and others.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There we go again tossing out the 's' word Sell,, come on.. when was the last time somebody gave you a P.O.? (if you gotta ask what that is, then you really are selling), cut you a check?
    We are Marketers, we deliver a message nothing more.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the dumbass BMS managers in Western NC? Dumb as a bucket of rocks.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Pfizer do urine or hair test for pre-employment?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Clinical significance" is bullshit.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having no significance and pretending to is even worse bullshit

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go away you fuckin' jerkoff. Every post is littered with this stupid ass question.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Doctors know Hemm Stroke is what kills the patient. Our Ishchemic stroke was comparable to warfarin. Just like Pradaxa bleeding is comparable to warfarin.