Commissions

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by Anonymous, Feb 17, 2011 at 6:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have you seen your commission check this month? This company sucks! Thanks Joe for nothing!!! We'll see how many reps stick around. There goes the company because the big producers and President's club members are not going to stick around. Explain that to the shareholders when this company tanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

900+ event backorders and numerous carriers declining mcot service = no $$$$$

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The reps with the high volume territories are the ones getting the shaft. They are starting to leave this sinking ship. Let's see how the company feels about the "big dogs" taking the business with them and burning all the bridges. That's one thing Liz did not figure on when she put this comp plan together. BIG news is coming!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 years later and still the same boat.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Make that 4 years.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, thats some funny shit

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the one thing that has been constant over those 4 years of continual backorders and shitty forecasting? Put your hands together for The Clapper.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the history of this place is comical to say the least.

I can't wait to hear the explanation they spoon feed us when we get for the Q1 quota increase that's coming our way. If they will allow us to open new accounts (on CN equipment) then maybe we will be ok but if the moratorium on new accounts continues we are gonna make no money again this quarter - unless you consider that measly 3% to be real money.

One of last years PC winners just left and another is interviewing this week before NSM because of the comp plan. Somebody needs to wake up!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just remember that the grass isn’t always greener somewhere else. Every company has issues to work through. Good luck if you choose to leave.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These morons will all be dodging the inventory questions come Friday. They don't have the sack to stand up and acknowledge the real truth. They've also been switching some of the RSD's to other regions. I know the one coming from the west has rocks for brains. In fact, I heard this RSD had no clue on how to read a basic EKG single report. I would love to see how they promote these brain surgeons to RSD's?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enough already - give us our lousy forecasts

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You act like you have never had to wait for them before - be careful of what you ask for

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously? The 4 of you have nothing better to do on a Friday evening than look at these posts. Pathetic

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Taking time to post on Friday night is even more pathetic.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder what people are expecting to see on hear? I have never seen any earth shattering announcements or useful information. I just don't get it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm clearly not in the club for getting quota gifts but I have spoken with one of last years PC winners who is

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the solution for the "top" performers. They equaled everyone out and everyone is on level ground. Do you change the entire commission structure for them, or do you just drop their quotas so they are "top" again?
    I bet they will drop quotas for the "selected" few. Have to put on a good face right?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Starting to realize you can't make real money at this place...time to find a new gig.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear WalMart is expanding you whiner - I bet you would look great in a fancy blue vest

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you should go find that new gig because you are definitely worth so much more than the rest of us