Truth on the Bard Access Culture

Discussion in 'CR Bard' started by Anonymous, Feb 5, 2012 at 3:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone has a spouse thinking of working there, or currently working there, you should know that divorce lawyers get a company sales roster. They know that upper management condones a free fore all of sex at meetings. There have been more divorces and children affected by this company's policies than any in the industry. You have girl on girl sex, group sex, long term affairs between a married girl rep and a male manager. Rep to rep. They spend more time talking and texting each other not to mention texting body part pics, between reps than they do selling. If your spouse works there beware. If your spouse is considering it, stop them. If you are single and want to have company approved sex parties, get hired and get your protection ready for the Sales Meetings.

This is either your warning or your advertisement. Either way, it is all true.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been a manager at BARD for many years, and I don't appreciate the lies that were said in the above post. The group sex parties were absolutely not company approved.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's the real truth: Bard Access sales meetings are really fun, just like at any other company. They can be extravagant with lots of partying at great resorts, but it's not a culture of "free for all sex" unless you choose it, just like at any other company. Sure there are people who view sales meetings as one big hookup, but those people would do that no matter where they worked. The overall majority are fantastic reps who enjoy a good party after 6 months of hard work but that doesn't mean that they all cheat on their spouses. Some of the single reps might hook up, but the majority of the married reps don't.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does it really matter? After all, each and everyone of you is getting screwed in one way or another.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know a married BAS manager (female) who was propositioned by a married district rep (male) during one of the nights of sustained drinking at the Scottsdale Princess winter sales meeting two years ago. The female turned him down (side note: she found out a couple months later that his wife, for whom he had a story about being on the verge of breakup, was about to give birth to their child).

The point is that any "culture" is propagated by individuals. The company doesn't matter.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There hasn't been a married female manager for over 5 years. The NSM was in San diego two years ago. Go jump off a building your story is shit. Don't try to ruin a good thing for everyone else because you are small person.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth is that Bard Access has a reputation for partying hard. It is encoraged by management. Those who party that hard then make decisions that they wouldn't make if they were sober. Most of those decisions are beneath the sheets and those in management often are sometimes making those decisions. It is not everyone but it is more than you see at a normal sales meeting and people are open about it as they run around holding hands with someone else's spouse. That only happens because unlike in other companies no one in management cares.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another bold face lie. Like other companies people that engage in this behavior are fired. You are the type of person that is inherently unhappy no matter where you go you will have the same issues your career future is bleak. Jump off a tall building, you are a troll just spreading untruths about good people.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DH needs to come back. He ran a tight ship!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny post! Who got fired?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

name names.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Name names? From the coward that talks shit anonymously! You clearly don't work for the company. Die you troll.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm the male spouse who posted. I guess I'm a liar on this board if the other anonymous poster calls me a liar. However, I know it's true, and I know that those propositions happen all the time. I know of palling around, as the other poster noted, at past events (like coupling-up on tours of Disney World, the Chicago concert, etc.) And because what I said impacts families, I'm not naming names.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re-read my quote. I was talking about the Winter sales meeting for BAS, not NSM, held in Phoenix consistently for the past several years.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THERE IS NOT A MARRIED FEMALE MANAGER YOU GOON.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, you can call me names, but you are wrong, unless you think the female manager presents herself as single at Access sales meetings...which she doesn't.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do some background checking on the CEO of your corporation.
    I do believe there was something involving his secretary. And yes I did work there when that happened.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is wrong with you? who cares and why are you trying to ruin a good thing? The meetings are outstanding and a great way to get the energy going. Maybe you can't handle your booze then don't drink. Quit being the moral police and learn to have a good time!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No surprise here Bards reputation as a scummy company has always held true in any of my dealings. Apples don't fall to far from to be tree...

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a liar!