DeRoyal Implants is Shut Down

Discussion in 'DeRoyal' started by Anonymous, Nov 17, 2014 at 3:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As of last Friday.

They are no more.

Let this be a lesson to any company who thinks they can just jump into this business without knowing the industry or producing quality product.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DeRoyal hasn't completely shut the door on implants, they kept all their engineers and rumor has it they are relaunching summer 2015 under a new name and will paired with another company 100x the size of the old model.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They kept all their "engineers", but that's because their other divisions are struggling so bad. And "engineers" to DeRoyal is a very loose term.

Your rumor is wrong. They are selling everything they've got. Their name is mud for implants, they are dead in this business. DeRoyal is going back to focus on selling things that they can make properly - you know, like a piece of cloth.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a few surgery centers interested in hearing more about pricing and wanted to set up a trial a week before the news broke. It would have been a good side source of income.

What are some other distributor sales force surgical plate/screw systems that I can offer my accounts?