ECHELON FLEX Powered Vascular Stapler with Advanced Placement Tip

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2015 at 5:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw this today on Medgadget. What are your thoughts about a 4 row reload for vascular?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exciting stuff. Looking forward to opening yet another handle on the field, while simultaneously taking a giant leap backward regarding staple-line security related to vessel transection.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excellent feedbacks from surgeons in my area who are curved tip users. One of my growth priorities this year.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too bad it just got recalled

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brilliant innovation once again.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know when the new lot numbers will ship to customers?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4-6 weeks apparently.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So not only does this turd have only 4 rows of staples, but now we are recalling it?

That's really gonna inspire confidence with the docs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are clearly all COV posts. I sell this stapler and I have had ZERO communication about a recall. Check the FDA's site, no recalls.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both COV and Ethicon had recalls. Remember Duet where two patients died? Not much to say on that one.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you can thank Duane L., Doug W., Rachel K., (not to menion the engineering staff & leadership <Dan A.>) and a host of others that just ducked their heads to avoid standing up. That's the environment in Cincy - in order to survive and keep your job. Certainly not leadership.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, least we forget inside the under the radar tighter tolerance change with echelon white cartridge staples with numerous malformed middle rows swept under the rug during cases.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, clearly covidiens fault.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's Medtronic now. You're getting your ass kicked by Medtronic, not Covidien.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy's a joke. It definitely got recalled. My MM showed me the letter yesterday. I'm not dogging on all your products because you do have some decent ones but this one is a dog. I feel bad for you guys having to push it. No I-beam, 2 rows of staples, thicker tip, separate handle... Just terrible implementation.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's talk compression asshole. I'll will continue to kick your ass in the OR toe to toe

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will you guys continue your stapler portfolio with intuitives new stapler? I saw it used last week and it looked like pretty amazing technology. Surgeon said thats the only stapler he's using now.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only reason why there are posts from ex COV on this board is because they are worried of loosing ground in thoracic.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It will be back in the market before you know it. Patient first.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If marketing says it's true, than it must be. Guessing you are 26 years old, fresh from Enterprise?