New Hire Philly CRM

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 1, 2015 at 10:56 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that AC from Einstein Montgomery signed with SJM. Can anyone confirm this?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Confirmed! Signed, sealed and delivered he's ours!! We are going to take over the market with him at the helm!! Domination baby. We are shooting to acquire M Heimann next.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard 175K! Wonder how that will make the other mappers feel...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not $175, it's $170. Worth every penny.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any options for bonuses?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not $170K. As a matter of fact, not even close...

But yes, he is worth every penny

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

worth every penny with three customers. he's arrogant and will piss customers off.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am not arrogant but I will piss you off when I drop ESI systems in P and EM baby!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't say he's arrogant. He's a smart guy and customer's value that. He'll do a great job.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed. Next thing you know some hater on this site will say his mentor Mark H is arrogant too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark H is a saint. Watch your mouth sweetie

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Saw the contract, you good sir are a liar

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First we got the Three Amigos and now we have AC on board. With Rusty gone now how can we lose?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So you hire three people that have a proven track record of failure, then you try to hire some guy who is a lab tech at the most unscrupulous hospital in the city.... Great plan JP!! Keep it going!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He did not work at Einstein in the city.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hater, sit back and watch me work!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been sitting back. Thanks for the advice. I have been laughing at you on a daily basis as your market share gets destroyed! You know it is bad when the total of what you pay docs and entertainment is a larger number than your total sales! #laughingstock

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We got CL too now, game over! Most talented team in the league. We grew 30 percent in Philly too!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great pick up! Best sales force in CRM, strongest clinical team + CL & AC now on board!!

JP is king of the Phila market. 30% growth is just the beginning. Sky's the limit.

Face it, SJM is now the team to beat in Philly!!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly where is SJM getting 30% growth? Name one single customer in Phila where SJM is growing year over year?

We will wait for the answer.

Who are AC & CL?