Profity Sharing

Discussion in 'ConvaTec' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2015 at 6:39 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any reliable rumors about the bonus (or bone-us) this year?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zilch, Zip, Nada...... What rock have you been under ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SPEAKING OF ROCKS... YOU GOTTA HAVE LOTS OF THEM IN YOUR HEAD IF YOU'RE STILL WORKING FOR CONVATEC

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

tick tock, tick tock....
    Perhaps they will make some big announcement in SD?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anouncement ? SD? The only anticipated anouncement is mass exodus ... Everyone I work with has had enough of CVT crap, and on the interview circuit.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking maybe an announcement at San Diego meeting that one of Business Units sold. I know everyone, or most everyone, is indeed looking. Yet there are still those that do not feel they can do anything else. Where else could anyone get away with working 20 hours a week and still get a nice salary. Not many medical device jobs would be such a cake walk. Wonder why business stinks.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

20 hours a week ? Lets trade jobs ! I'm working 48+, exceeded all my 2014 performance goals, and got ZIP for "bone-us".

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My Ostomy counterpart may work 24 hours a week. She has kids and always needs to get home to them. Of course their bonus was a joke this year but most just pass GO and collect a salary. It is just a job for some. At least you still take it seriously and are doing the best job you can, even while not being compensated. Maybe too good for this place. Just think what you could do at a good company?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interesting, I thought only mine was a slacker. Probably works 3-4 hours a day.. Cannot do over nights unless by extreme exception or an awards trip. He can make those. Never returns calls or emails from either me or our mutual customers unless there it something in it for him. Customers call me wondering if he still is with Convatec as they have called and emailed him many times with no response. I try to do the right thing and cover for him but I am done. What is annoying is he thinks he is the best Ostomy rep in the company and thinks his customers just love him. Even brags how many "bedside consults" he has done, and that staff in hospital thinks he is a doctor. Sounds highly illegal to me and reason enough for cvt to cut him, or risk legal issues. Ego - yes. Team player - No. Doctor- No

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think I know who you are referring to as I have heard similar crazy stories from some of his counterparts. They do not appreciate the ego at all, but it sounded like he is this way because he feels like if someone else wins, he cannot. Joint efforts on Sting Free or Foam business in mutual accounts fried him as he felt if he had the contacts that could make it happen, his wound counterpart did not deserve anything out of it. OMG grow up!

In light of all the great tms that have been let go over the past several years, how is this guy still standing? I know he has had some very successful years and won many awards but the company really needs to protect themselves. We cannot be running around doing bedside consults. That is just bad business and a lawsuit waiting to happen.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

O.K. the bed side consults do not even really need a response besides what is wrong with this guy and a company that allows this to go on. I assume if he brags to everyone about it, management knows and chose to look the other way. All we need is the competition to rat him out and not only will he be fired, ConvaTec will have some legal issues.

As far as the joint sales efforts, that attitude is just crazy. Business is business, if one TM has a strong relationship and both business units get paid on the sale - why not work together. I hate how all these games have been playing out for the last several years. No one wants to be part of a team anymore. That is why we are failing all the way around.

NO TRUST or TEAMWORK:
    Reps do not trust their counterparts, or do not want to support them.
    Business unit TMs do not want to help each other as everyone wants to beat out the other one in rankings.
    No one trusts their managers, VPs, and up. No one believes anything they say, their intentions and long term plans.