Interviewing

Discussion in 'ConforMIS' started by Anonymous, Oct 23, 2014 at 10:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an interview for sales position and wanted to see if everyone likes working for Conformis. Also, I was quoted 185k at plan by recruiter. Is this accurate? any serious responses would be appreciated. Any douchey comments will be ignored:)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody out there that can help me out??

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have ortho device sales experience? Relationships?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great company, fantastic unique product and showing huge growth. Patient specific is the future.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this company has a bunch of early failures in my area (florida) ie. tight knees, manipulations like its part of their protocol, revisions because the knee just becomes too painful, and stiff.

go elsewhere my opinion.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol.

Really. Not trying to be douchey, but do a reality-check. Your selling one product in a sea of extremely broad and deep bags. Not only that, but the custom-nature of the technology is what might be the corner-stone as to why no doc will ever, ever see you.

Aside from that, ask yourself this. . .can you live off selling one product that might, might, be adopted infrequently by a couple surgeons.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wahahahahahah^^^^^^^^ dude are you smoking wtf are you thinking, if this technology is sooo good why would they offer you that, your probably making this shit up.
    its a custom knee so in really your ass is not needed, knee in a box i think the doc can figure it out after the first two cases .

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^ Same goes with any other conventional knee or hip on the market. No shocker there.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

185k a year? In what position were you told you would make that?

This is knock off Biomet crap. Everyone has this custom femur stuff now a days.

Sorry to burst your bubble but if you have been in the industry before which it sounds like you have not if your asking if your quoted pay sounds right, you will know your not making 185k to this. If your a seasoned rep with many good years experience then yes maybe.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Conformis has the only TRUE personalized knee implant in the industry. Everyone knows that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hehe. No argument there, though I highly doubt the comp plan is any better than being a coverage rep for one of the big 4 companies, but with less earning potential with Conformis. lol

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do they drug test sales reps? Also, what about covering other lines?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

do they drug test?

haha only a conformis rep would even ask. No wonder you couldn't make it at one of the big boys you stoner idiot!!!!!!!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey, it's medical! And how do you know it's not heroin?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hello 185 is pretty hard to believe ............... one product high cost and not much wiggle room............... where is the territory ComforMIS going to locate you?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who can live on less than $185K ....? I can't. Can you? I need to pay my bills.