Shoulder consultant payments

Discussion in 'Exactech Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How come Exactech does not list payments to shoulder consultants on their website like they do for their hip and knee consultant surgeons? Seems inconsistent to me. Every surgeon using Exactech total shoulder products in my geography is a consultant according to them.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

aaaaannnd? you want us to fill you in on all this without knowing who you are? get qualified dude. Then you can call someone and ask.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a competitor from one of the big three companies and we disclose all of our consultants and payments, not just our hip and knee consultant. It would fair if you did the same.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah three of the five docs in my "area" that use Exactech are either consultants or designers receiving royalties. A few more are now using the Equinoxe as Exactech has been granted sole provider upper extremity at one of the hospitals. Great product...not saying anything bad about it at all...just weird the number of consultants....