DePuy Trauma

Discussion in 'Depuy Mitek' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2011 at 8:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard they had a management head shaving party? Is this correct?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what do you mean???

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depuy trauma blows...good luck

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does Depuy trauma suck. The seem to have some good plates and nails.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll tell you. Having good plates and nails doesn't mean shit if surgeons do not have access to them. Depuy will not make the proper investment to truly fund a trauma line. They treat inventory turns the same as ortho recon, when it's a completely different sales cycle and approach. This is why synthes wins, and can charge more in the process.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So if you can manage your inventory and stay in front of surgeons then Depuy Trauma would have an upside?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

can anyone else shed some light on depuy trauma

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what do you want to know? They have the best distal radius plate on the market, which they had to buy the company to get it; they launched the Versanail platform without having a troch nail which caused the whole launch to still be incomplete for hospital conversions; they launch their ALPS stuff and charge too high of a premium to compete w Synthes; as mentioned above, they do a poor job of allowing reps to put the stuff on the shelf for an adequate amt of time, which results in management pulling it do to lack of turns. Oh, and they dont have an external fixator.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really badly managed - starting with good old Gordy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This might help, those Depuy hip trauma! please try to access this, it might help you to catch the justice you're been looking for. http://www.depuyhiprecallsite.com

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DePuy does have an external fixator.
    Its the ACE-Fischer hybrid.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Work for DePuy spine and truly got tired of the borderline r***** ortho reps yapping about how they were "getting the Synthes trauma line" after the acquisition was announced and now I hear the DePuy trauma has been yanked from the distributors. True? If it is, it's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Might want to keep your pie-hole shut until decisions are officially announced next time.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i agree, same thing happened when JnJ was going to buy S&N, the Mitek guys were celebrating in the endzone before it became official.....how's that working out for ya now guys????

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's hilarious. Depuy Trauma has what, 3% market share domestically. Synthese has 65%. Of course they will yank it from the Synthese reps and give it to Depuy. If you sell Depuy trauma, don't buy any green bananas.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE DRESS IS BLACK AND BLUE OR WHITE AND GOLD. YOU ARE ALL SO SMART YOU MUST KNOW!!