Verathon???

Discussion in 'Verathon' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2008 at 1:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good, that place is GARBAGE.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While the company may in fact be horrible, 99.99% of all opinions on this page are related to outside sales. Not to sound like a jerk or anything but nobody gives two craps about inside sales.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does the company currently hold any GPO or group contracts and how useful are they? Besides the typical complaints already posted, what is the biggest challenge with selling this line? Is it price, lack of reimbursements, competitor bundling or more robust products, market saturation, or just dated products? - Thank you

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The biggest problem is it no longer exists.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What doesn't exist? Is Verathon out of business?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Acute still exists but they cut all the private practice reps

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Verathon's recipe for success (2015 version):

"Promote" remaining private practice reps to hospital reps. Expect them to be so proud of their "promotion" that they forget they are getting screwed.
    Increase the quotas 250% +
    Reduce the commission structure.
    Eliminate the previous mileage reimbursement policy.
    Continue to promise the rollout of new products, but fail miserably.
    Hire more Ivy League douches who know nothing about the industry who tell us what we need to be successful.
    Hope that nobody catches on to the shell game they are playing.

*this "slight of hand" approach to appear more profitable to the shareholders at the expense of the sales team is obvious.

I foresee a mass exodus before the year end. Guaranteed.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complaining about not getting paid while Dan Estay received a 100% bonus this year.

My only assumption is that Roper realized they couldnt sustain the business model that Gerald had in place and brought on Dan Estay to gut the employee roster, maximize numbers and outsource NPD, IT and Marketing. Putting the company in an extremely attractive position for acquisition - which could only lead to gutting for IP.

With the exception of 1 or 2, most of the coworkers I called friends have long since moved on. Heres hoping any friends still left inside get out before this freight train smashes headfirst into a wall.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm curious, how does everyone know how much Estay and HR are compensated?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

deleted comments. This site just lost respectability

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a lot of them too for no real reason. This site has gone downhill anyways.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well there were a few about a certain someone masturbating to something. Not really too bad, but I guess I can see why they were removed.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True story: I went in for my second interview with a different medical device company today. I did well and I am confident I will get an offer soon so I CAN GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS SINKING SHIP. To my surprise, there were two Verathon sales reps who I met in Miami waiting to be interviewed in the lobby. All three of us looked at each other and shared the same smile. I'm outta here suckas!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm resigning tomorrow and life is good.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is KC still a manager after the reorg?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope. He's gone but sales still surprisingly suck

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That HR woman is a piece of work. How in the hell is she in HR?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

company is one of the biggest jokes ever. do your homework when coming on.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this quarter's sales contest is for a trip to corporate to have dinner with the douche bag president!?! oh joy, that would be such a distinguished honor. at least i will get a chance to see the highly coveted parking spot everyone is talking about.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

has to be a joke. sad to see this company fall apart like this. Once Gerald sold the company you should have seen the writing on the wall.