SUPERBUG!

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2015 at 4:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awfully quiet up in this bitch.....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As soon as judgements are awarded in the plethora
    Of Superbug lawsuits we will all be out of a job

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. disgusting

disgusting Guest

This is a disgusting company to work for. Pieces of shit stood silent in the back of the courtroom for Olympus. No apologies, nothing.

Animals.
    You people wonder why they steal commissions, lie to employees, and mislead everyone. We should change our name is DCA!

Devil Corporation of America!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The recall/redesign is just a ploy to buy more time. The body count will climb.

6. Empty Suits

Empty Suits Guest

Olympus is one big embarrassment and a total shithole to work for. I will be resigning hopefully next week.
    I'm out!

7. 52 week high $42.02
    Current price $33.67
    This fucker is tanking!
    Many more lawsuits to follow.
    Congressional Oversight Committee coming to Olympus Execs soon. The writing is on the wall. Time to leave.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the latest on the bug?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The show is over at Olympus. Just ask the coward Sales Ops Dick...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales figures are way down YOY. Olympus is in the cellar. As soon as I collect year end $, I will be submitting my resignation. See ya!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im sure Sales Ops will pay you everything he owes you. He's a super honest and ethical human being. HAHAAHAHAA

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After year end, it's going to be a shit show

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All of these RVP's or higher ups are criminal fucks. They are all guilty of sitting on their asses while Sales does it all! No fucking gratitude either, zero!
    A typical RVP does maybe 2 hrs of laptop work per week and answers emails via iPhone. All for $210k per year. What a fucking joke. Get on contracts, move the needle forward, push our product managers to release great products, talk to upper management about our atrocious comp plan, and the need to get on sole source/dual source URO contracts. Do something instead of gaining weight and sitting on your fucking asses!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FUCK MANAGEMENT AT OLYMPUS. True Slime balls!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SALES OPS! WHERE ARE OUR GYRUS GENERATOR COMMISSIONS THAT YOU AND NILS FUCKING STOLE???

CLASS ACTION MOTIONS FILED IN COURT.
    MICHAEL P. FLEMING & NILS ERICSON listed as co-defendants
    CRIMINAL ACCOUNTANT AT OCA...

More details to follow.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So how did the scope bug fiasco play out within OCA?

Was anyone held accountable in any way?

And any thoughts on who was actually to blame?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever happened with SOD and his theft of Gyrus Generators with the Urology sales force?
    was there lawsuits? What was the outcome? This MF'er needs to be fired ASAP.