Oral Care Back Order

Discussion in 'Halyard Health' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2015 at 9:07 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do any of you guys believe the explanation they're giving us for the back order? I heard that the March timeline for order fulfillment is a "high hope" and that our customers won't have product until April/May? I was on the fence about staying here when we switched from KC. I only stayed because I thought we'd be faster and deliver better products. If this is how things are gonna be in the future then I'm getting out now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You FOOL!!! What made you think that the circus would change with same "clowns" running the show? Get out, it is only going t get worse.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get out, or are you still here? So don't tell him to get out. Also, this is exactly why I stay away from depending on oral care sales. There's too much competition and our product is only mid-grade. What's the deal with the backorder anyways?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're on backorder?! WHat happened?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the difference between Halyard Health and the Titanic????

The Titanic had a band!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE most inept, unorganized, unclear, incompetent marketing department I have ever seen in a large organization yet they are smug, impatient and truly believe they are the smartest folks in the room. Its not good for the future. Our competitors must be laughing all the way to quota over this avalanche of debacles across more than just OC.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll agree with you - the marketing department can be a pack of jackasses at times. I could tell you some horror stories over a beer or two. Turst me. But what does marketing have to do with the backorder? Isn't that a manufacturing issue? Yeah, sure, marketing could have handled it better, but backorders are messy no matter how you spin them.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that the real reason for the backorder is bc we're trying to put out a new OC product to differentiate from KC. It's a good idea if it's true. Every nurse I've talked to since the split said, "Oh yeah, that's right. You guys are Halyard now. What new products do you have." THen I basically pull the same old shit out of my bag and they call me out on it every time. We need new products - not this me-too crap. I hope this backorder rumor is true.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The truth is that since KC fired the old Ballard marketing team, this department has gone to "hell in a handbag". KC/Halyard is so eat up with EEOC, gender and LGBT that they have sacrificed the product line so Tommy, Billy Bob and Dork Lowery look good to the community. Ballard had a great marketing group and had no backorder until they were bought by KC. Sorry folks, it is going to get any better, look up terrible in the dictionary and you find Halyard.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like I said before - marketing sucks. Most reps would agree with that. But I'm still not gonna blame them for the backorder. I heard it's a manufacturing problem.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I actually got a call from a recuiter about an open sales position at Halyard Health. You guys used to be Kimberly-Clark, right?

So what's the deal with this place? How big is the average territory? What does the average rep make p/year? Is there a base, or is it 100% comission? Company car? Gas rebimbursements? What else am I missing here?

Reading some other posts from this company thread leads me to believe that you guys aren't too happy. I'm 50+ and have been in medical sales my entire working life. I'd be hesitant to take a crappy job, as it might be the place I work at until I retire (fingers crossed). Also, what's the deal with this back order business? Is this a unique event, or do you guys go on backorder all the time? I once worked for a company that was always on backorder - it's almost impossible to sell anything. Nurses hate it and the competition steals the business that, in many cases, you worked your a** off to get in the first place.

Thanks in advance for the help. Any info will do.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are to old and may get an interview so they can get EEOC points. No new products, nothing in the pipeline and inapt management. Stay away from this bunch, they are bad news.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But it looks as if there is not a spelling test as part of the application process

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh?