Bill Peters

Discussion in 'Conmed' started by Anonymous, Jan 19, 2015 at 3:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not totally sure what the shock is here, the NSM included presentations by an executive with not one, but two sexual assault allegations at Stryker. If ConMed is willing to hire that guy (hint, it's the new CEO), then at this point I won't put anything else past them. As an aside, I love their triumphantly declaring that the sales force will remain hybrid, but as soon as everyone disbursed they told 99.999% of the sales force that they are being shoved to 1099. Business decisions aside, no need to be a snake and misrepresent such crucial information. I felt a glimmer of hope for all of 3 minutes with the new leadership, but it didn't take long to realize I was being naive. For anyone who has never been associated with Conmed, I can't stress this enough: RUN THE OTHER WAY.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So who is the "biggest looser", BP or CH?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The rumor at mako from the people under him was to wait it out as he changes jobs every 2 years! lol

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

with any luck he will change jobs in less than 2 years - terminated by intuitive after 14 months. they did not put up with his bs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

will he last that long?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

give the guy a chance he is new and has the pedigree of Stryker and will bring much wisdom to the position. He is smart, knows this business inside and out, just like Curt

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL....wonder if he chases the skirts like Hartman? This leadership (excuse the overuse of the word) is a joke....speak to anyone outside of their personally selected hit-man team they brought into the company and you won't hear many positives. Still paying dividends while cutting marketing staff at Viking....wow, that's smart!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone thinks Bill Peters is making any decisions on anything WRONG! It's all CH calling the shots. Peters is just his puppet and when it doesn't work Peters is the fall guy. Those are the facts.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BP is an egotistical Jerk!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, the "legacy" of Bill Peters lives on. I worked with Bill for a short time at Intuitive. There were lots of egomaniacs there, but Bill was the worst. Probably one of the most insincere jerks I have ever met. People figured Bill out very quickly (sounds like not much has changed).

After a short stay with Intuitive, Bill knew his days were numbered. He left in the middle of the night running from trouble and an ugly lawsuit. Everyone was happy to see him go.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep… Bill Peters named in the discrimination lawsuit below...he picked the wrong girl to harass! It ended up costing Intuitive millions. Even though they were trying to fire Bill at the time, the damage was already done.

3:2012cv00379 Stacey Burkhart Chase v. Intuitive Surgical Inc

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So this is the common link between CH and BP. Two peas from the same pod!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peters is without a doubt the most arrogant bag of hot air you will ever meet. I worked with him 5 years ago and it only takes about 5 minutes to realize how full of it he is. The only reason he survives at each company for 1-2 years is he always has his head so far up the boys on the executive ladder's ass that they don't realize he's useless as he's too busy telling them how great they are (while doing a reach around maybe?). After about a year so many complaints from co-workers will come flying in that he will get a sit down with HR. He'll realize it's time to jump ship and it's on to kissing the next executives ass at the next company (rinse and repeat). Just wait him out.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pay attention all you female AD's and TM's. Shouldn't be difficult to score a major sexual harrassemnt settlement with Billy Boy, just look up the past lawsuit and make the same claims. Could be money in the bank!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those that credit Bill with having a Stryker background are mistaken--he came to Mako via Chris Marrus (aka Papi in an earlier post) and then was part of the integration for about 8 months. He was known as a throat-cutter who would sell out anyone above or below to maintain his role. Good luck!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watching Bill Peters kiss the asses of all the Stryker Execs during the merger was like watching Michael Jordan leading the fast break for the Bulls! A thing of beauty
    He should have put that effort into actually selling robots!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BP is a total D____ Head!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got that right!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

During a fast break, Jordan frequently had his mouth open and tongue out. Is this how BP kisses butt?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know the latest casualties since the ES and ENDO merger? How many reps and managers cut? Heard David Toach was let go?