This is what is leading DJO now?

Discussion in 'DJ Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Oct 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Big time CEOs don't come here we cant afford them. This place is a CEO training ground.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mm rocks!
    he's a great CEO

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask those left behind by him. He would throw you under the bus in a second to protect himself. Stryker has many outstanding people who he turned his back on to avoid conflict. Go ahead, trust him you fools. Poor Ryan, out of the pan and into the fire.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM vision wild be the downfall of this organization. To eliminate experienced people and bring in hardware people lacks vision. Instead of using the talent he acquired, he brings in Stryker people? It makes no sense. Recovery Science was full of talented people. The products stopped getting paid for, not the fault of the employees? So instead of using this experienced talent pool and finding the products this group could of thrived with, he cuts all the talent. If you are a TM working in the Recovery Sciences division run for your life. MM is like Pete Carroll, when he should have called the obvious play and run the ball, he choose to pass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MM is worst CEO in healthcare. Personality of a brick. Born from the silver spoon, career was set up for him at Stryker. Funny thing is he actually thinks he is smart. Bottom line is the DJO business has not grown, Blackstone is beside themselves on what to do with this mess and it is on MM's watch. Sad

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about the Gallop stuff shoved down peoples throat. My favorite question is "Does my company care about me as a person"? Hilarious. The restructuring of recovery science is the poorest example of business knowledge of all time. Now, no company will purchase this division because it has no talent left. What ever school taught these MBA's to gut "Non-revenue generating positions" should have their licenses pulled.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Michael Jordan playing baseball. I'm sure MM was a talented Bone and joint leader as MJ was at basketball, but this is a different beast. Go ahead bring in your corrupt Stryker pals. What happened to the clown you brought in to head NY sales? Why was SW or SB as she was previously known available? Both fired for "unethical BS". Dr relationships and buying business through fake friendships only matters if you can get the crap paid for. Problem is no one left at DJO that knows how to get the crap paid for. MM is useless and the whore that runs RS is worst.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DJO is in a world of hurt. Ever since Blakstone bought the sucker it has continued to plummet. No way to "right size" the ship now, and nobody will buy it with the enormous amount of debt tied to it.......time to move on.