90% increase in focus quota. No Joke.

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jan 21, 2015 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Great advice. Took over a territory and grew Prevena by 45%. The company only grew 37%. So now I have to grow another 100%. You must be one of those common core math idiots.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: 90% increase in focus quotamy. No Joke.

Anyone get their quota yet?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: 90% increase in focus quotamy. No Joke.

Mine simply said, "Don't worry about the numbers! You'll never make them anyway!"

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally got my quota. Well, this thread said it all. I have a 84% increase. Andy Davis, I really believed you when you said that things would change. This is a slap on the face. What a disappointment you are to the sales staff. All talk and no action. Hardly a Ronnie Lott moment for you. Woooooo!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

95% here. Unrealistic.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up and go sell. Anything is possible per my RVP.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and so it begins…everyone's underplay!!! shocker!!! how conference calls will there be now??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DFW job opened up with Lifecell division.. Good gig and management?
    Is 200k at all realistic.??
    Just heard from recruiter.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This year is already shaping up to be my worst year ever. Thanks for the unbelievable quota increase. It DOES NOT PAY to work your ass off here.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

^^^ pussy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boo effing who..."we now have competition and arent the only game in town...we hafta go sell now....waaaahh"
    Go shake more farts out of the bed sheets...thats all you know how to do obviously

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chill out Andy. I sure everyone will make their number. Come on people, "lets win one for the Gipper".

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I asked for a 300% increase and only got 299%. What a scam.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't comprehend how by growing my territory 48% from last year I'm still only 70% to plan????? Another good day to stay home and make the same as if I go out and bust my ass. Have a few interviews lined up as well.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fair question. Quota was based on the last six months. Quota for the year was adjusted and distributed by month. If you had any win backs in the last six months plus the previous noted considerations, yes-your yoy will look significantly higher and you may not be at quota. Frankly the yoy reporting is not relative until we get to July when we start comparing to post SNN recall. With that said, yes the focus product growth numbers expected are high. No one would have thought we would have grown Prevena by 42% LY. Look, this is a private equity deal. It may not feel so great for some. The org needs to show if we can do this-create a new market; incision mgt, instillation, epidermal grafting. That is our challenge. Not easy but that is what we are trying to do. There is not a lot of hand holding here. The reality is we are having success and we are turning this around. We have very good products and resources to sell them. Are we perfect? No-who is? Are we getting better? I think we are. Best thing to do is focus on what you can control. If that means leaving then that's what you have to do. No need to be unhappy and certainly no need to make your peers unhappy. There is a lot of good going on and has been for the last six months. Sorry you can't see it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks Andy. Now go back to your cubicle and play fantasy football.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"We are having success"...how about sharing some of that success to the people that make it happen in the field in the form of dollars. We have won back significant business since the SNN issues. We in the field should be making money right along with that windfall. The reality is we are not. My question is...if we cant make money in this situation now...then when will we? Probably never. This place sucks.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I appreciate a post that isn't all negative for a change, and I agree that there is a lot of good going on. However, the good is not rewarding the reps... the very people that are helping drive this change. For example, if a rep has to grow a focus product by 90%, and "only" grows it by 50%, the company still has great growth. For all their efforts and very impressive growth, the rep gets squat.

Also, be careful with encouraging reps to leave if they are unhappy, as you may not like the results. If you don't want high turnover, than you better start explaining why the future is bright and why reps should stay. No one sees it right now...

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's so disheartening is that we were told to "hang in there until January, things are going to improve". I'm making less now than I ever had at KCI and I truly am out there in the field working hard. I hate to have to interview with other companies, but when you compare our base pay and comp plan to smaller, less respected companies…we are severely underpaid. I no longer complain about quota, as nothing ever changes. I quietly work my full week and work my 2nd job on weekends and evenings while I hope to make a few more key contacts and move on.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess I've missed something? What exactly is better now than 6 months ago?