Davinci- what a scam

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical Patient Discussions' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2012 at 7:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good to know :)

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks I know hat now after finding this website. Thank you all for doing 21st your doing.
    I'm doing everything I can think of on my end. DWAS..

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear you. It just seems some people aren't getting this and all the dangers that have been associated with it. Not to mention the lies ,sneaking , manipulation and down right dirty dealings this company has done and is still being aloud to do it daily. How about some justice here?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Living good off of our .. victims misery.
    DWAS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is FANTASTIC! !!! I'll tell all about it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry about about that spelling wow ..
    Guess you can guess what I was saying.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweet!

Is it going to be titled "Delayed JUSTICE is NO JUSTICE"?

It's a simple form to fill out...

Plaintiff's request.
    I represent to the court that all parties have been served with process and have appeared or have had Trial preference.
    The premises concerning this case are located at
    (street address, apartment number
    , city, zip code, and county):
    STREET ADDRESS:
    MAILING ADDRESS:
    CITY AND ZIP CODE:
    BRANCH NAME:
    SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF

I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California
    that the foregoing is true and correct.
    Date:

I request a jury trial

Estimated length of trial.
    I estimate that the trial will take
    (check one):

NOTICE
    (TYPE OR PRINT NAME)
    (SIGNATURE OF PARTY OR ATTORNEY FOR PARTY)
    Code of Civil Procedure, §§ 631,
    1170.5(a), 1179a
    www.courtinfo.ca.gov

If a jury is requested, $150 must be deposited with the court 5 days before trial (Code Civ. Proc., § 631).

Court reporter and interpreter services vary. Check with
    the court for availability of
    services and fees charged.

They made their offer.... WE DO NOT ACCEPT. WE DO NOT WANT TO DELAY ANY FURTHER. They can offer a "deal" anytime during the trial or even while the jury deliberates!

When my bro won at trial. The jury made a mistake with the totals on a bill. (a lot of $) The other side said we could keep it (wont challenge it) if we sign here (settlement to button your lip). We said it's a lot of money but the satisfaction of beating them was worth saying no. Looking back... we did the right thing.

We request that this case be set for trial. The sooner the better DWAS.

DWAS - BATMAN

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not your fault. It's the anesthesia from all the surgeries.

What's that worth to... anybody reading this?

How do you test for that? If she was never tested as "normal" to compare it to?

So sad. To have your body mutilated then to have diminished mental capabilities later on... So sad. Will it get worse? That much anesthesia from that many surgeries "study" ever been done? Prolonged at one time (like on the robot) yes. but to do so many in such a short amount of time? The "repair - open surgeries" were even longer! So SAD!

NOT YOUR FAULT!

DWAS BATMAN

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh wow

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are they going to get this moving?
    I think a lot of us victims are ready to get the ball rolling. Either make us some very good offers or let's get a trial date set. Tired of messing around with you! You gladly accepted my insurance companies money and mine. That was a pretty quick decision. I guess until something gets set DWAS will just continue doing what it does best getting the word out.
    Did you here the news that CBS has contacted one of us? Bet there are many out there that would just love to join in!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Geragos busy defending a fella who got arrested for playing loud music. so the cops shot his dog when they arrested him.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/general-news/20150304/leon-rosby-case-prosecution-rests-in-hawthorne-dog-shooting-case-attorney-mark-geragos-to-lead-defense

I luv animals. But ummm... How's about taking a bite outa that robot yo?

Jk

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If it was the Dr wouldn't the next patient he / she do be injured as well? What, they got good on the first 20 ...next 50 but they a bad Dr? I don't doubt they PUSH them on Dr's w/ no verifiable skill but... they admit that. Why are some of the best Dr.'s in the world burning then?

They reuse the same defective "rods" 10 times before they are replaced. Correct? What if those same "rods" that injured my wife were used after my wife's surgery? Be simple enough to trace right? Don't they gotta keep some kind of parts bar code record or something like that? What if the next patient that used the "rods" was injured as well? The next after that and so on... What if the rep or hospital knew what was up and threw them away after they found out my wife was injured? What if the 09 & 10 model of "rods" were the common thread in ALL the surgeries? I got so many questions... I need answers.

DWAS

-BATMAN

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I second that. How can they do this to us and just keep on going like are lives mean nothing and they benefit from our misery? Something is WRONG here!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes we are the ones with the scars, the pain, the one's who have missed time from work or even no longer able to work, the one's with the emotional scars, afraid to ever have to have another surgery or go to the doctor,
    While are families have suffered as well and sat and held our hands when we cried and were scared, as they too were scared for us, watched some of us near death, lost precious time that we could have spent together but, instead we laid in the hospital having multiple surgeries or down on our backs recuperating, some of us are no longer to enjoy a sex life with our partner as we once did, and some..they weren't even lucky enough to walk away with their life.
    I have to ask is this fair? Don't we deserve some justice? Are our lives meaningless to those who profit from our pain? All the while they knew there was a problem. How can this be happening?
    I want some answers too.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the lawsuits will not be stopped.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good morning DWAS

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As they shouldn't. There is no way to right the wrongs that have been done to the victims.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good morning to you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Our only mistake?
    Trusting what they said for a less invasive approach, quicker recovery, less pain.
    What did many of us get?
    Multiple surgeries, worsened conditions, unbearable pain, permanent damage, some gave there lives.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My feelings. ... the longer they jack me around and keep stalling settlement offers the less likely I'm going to be to make a deal.
    I want to be done and start putting my life back together best I can.
    If they don't start doing something soon I will be in all the way to jury trial.
    The more I read the angrier I get, the more people harmed the angrier I get, the longer it goes the more I talk....