Snow Tires

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Nov 17, 2014 at 7:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fired,for suggesting that he get tires?that should go over big at the labor dept.I think its people like you that are the problem with this company.Try this,think before you pound the keys.And calm down with the caps,all it does is prove that you have no selfcontrol.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Fired for suggesting "the most expensive" tires.
    What is so hard to understand about these kind af attitudes?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't we all just get along?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fleet service company will dictate the tires to put on the vans. I am no longer with this POS company and don't really give a rats ass about my attitude toward the company.

You will come in, in the morning to find the van on blocks when they repo the tires anyway when they don't pay the bill!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its not just you that has an attitude.Its mostly due to the fact that this company is much to over loaded with low level managers who have no clue how to manage,they need to gut this dead fish.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What about gloves when we're handling cold oxygen tanks and equipment? I asked my manager once about that, and she just rolled her eyes in front of everyone.
    After that i went ahead and bought my own gloves but strangely enough, the transmission went out on my van the next week. Thats because i held the gas to the floor every day, while using the brakes to speed up and slow down.
    Half a dozen of one or 6 of the other, i always say.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol thats too funny,being cheap can sometimes be very expensive lol.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is exactly what i was talking about.
    Until we get rid of this kind of cancer, we have'nt got a chance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's terminal, Inoperable brain cancer on the part of upper management. There is no way to save it. People like you are the cancer we are talking about until you and the rest leave the this POS company

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess capitalism will always have those resenting authority instead of stepping up.
    The joys of youth, i guess.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

couldnt agree more,that manager should be fired,when an employee asks for gloves
    ,he should get them,good thing he was nice about it and didnt call osha

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe we should provide his underwear and laundry service while we're at it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe we should move the company to china,where we dont have to buy the employees anything,and when they dont work hard enough we can whip them.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

my pos truck has no heat,whats a good way to finish it off once and for all?Im out of here soon anyway and would hate to see the next guy have to deal with this.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Direct your frustration to hcfa. Blame the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003 that was signed into law by then President George W. Bush, and now forwarded by the Obama administration.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Check your radiator fluid level. If it's low, the heater core may take a long time to warm up.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Im going to put gas instead of diesel,cause gas will be warmer.