Punch out at office hippa violation

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2015 at 8:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would the powers that be want new employees punching out after hours on computers that have access to sensitve patient info and/or gov contract info.or worse yet leave the door unlocked?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can tell you're stupid, hence one of the reasons you're not one of the "powers that be". There's no excuse for leaving doors unlocked, an FDA and Joint Commission violation at the very least. However, those new employees whom you mistrust have access to that information during-hours also. What's the problem with them having access to it after-hours? I'm too advanced to understand your low-level logic, so please explain your thinking on this one?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice of you to refer to me as stupid for posting a question,i just dont see the logic thats all.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you could explain to all your stupid employees why you mistrust them so much that they need to drive back to the shop(costing overtime i might add)to punch out?
    Thank you in advance for your response Mr.power that be.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mr Power that be,your not at all concerned about equipment being stolen or the liablity of someone getting hurt when thier the only one there,or the fact that the door is getting locked and unlocked more often runs the risk of a better chance of someone forgetting to lock it. btw the only stupid question is the one not asked.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know damn well drivers do NOT have access to this info.Further more,i think your arogent ego is one of the main reasons this company is circling the drain.This ship will never have a chance of turning around if you dont get control of your employees respect. GOD BLESS THE ROTANIC AND ALL HER CREW.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let's get the real truth, every driver has a sign on to the rotech website. Even if they didn't, there are file cabinets loaded with pt information. No computer needed there!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lets be real honest,you can get all the patient info you want just by lifting the lid of the dumpster.