Got your back

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Throughout the BK I have supported management and the board, even though you refused to help me with my location. Time and time again, I posted kind words and excuses for you all, even after a long day of humping tanks and beds to patients. Never did I fail to get my reports in on time, and never did I stray from policies and procedures.
    Now as the new Rotech takes shape, I ask that you return the favor. I am the last person you should let go.
    I am you. You are me.
    We are as one
    Thank you.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bye Bye

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blind sheep

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're the model employee. Too bad no one above you cares about the hard work you put in. With each passing day, my effort level is decreasing. Management could respect the lower level employees enough to let them know SOMETHING...and not just sit around and wonder while half the people around us get laid off.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i feel the same way

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know who you are.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

F you

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It appears the fire has been put out and you poor idiots are grasping to fire up this website and get everyone/anyone stirred up.
    PLEASE take a break and stay off this website or at least take a chill pill and speak as if you have some manners. No one likes to read foul words or insults.
    Just the facts. Jack!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup I'm not on call this weekend thank god! It's business as usual with tank deliveries to the elderly at 9:00 pm and used equipment delivered to purchase customers. The warehouse is looking mighty barren these days as well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wahh wahhh! Waaahh!
    crybaby.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no one is getting tank deliverys at 9 pm

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PSTs should not make on-call deliveries of portable oxygen, unless a patient is discharging from a hospital or their concentrator goes down. Remember, it costs $20-$40 every time we go out. If they can't be home for delivery during normal business hours, then they MUST come into the location during normal business hours.

This on-call policy also pertains to other equipment. Remember, we only deliver O2 and bulky equipment like hospital beds. Since hospital beds aren't purchase items, what used items are you delivering to purchase patients? You BETTER NOT be delivering canes, walkers, and wheelchairs during the middle of the night. What is your location number?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Silly person. {TRICKS} are for kids, like someone will tell you what location they work out of.
    Honestly, these comments get worse daily!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1-800-blotech

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You BETTER NOT be delivering canes, walkers, and wheelchairs during the middle of the night. What is your location number?

you sound like a real ahole,this is why you cant get 100% from employees

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We sell a lot of ostomy supplies which could spell infection for a patient when they get the wrong item delivered.
    No way we're going to risk a patient's safety by refusing an emergency delivery.
    Rotech may not care for patient care anymore, but we do.
    We have to live in the same town with our referral sources.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i dont answer to you

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not for long you won't.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This attempt to get employees to follow or to comment on policies and procedures is inappropriate and unprofessional not only for the employees and especially management.

Corporates attempt to administer these policies and procedures through this board, shows that corporate has no idea of what is going on in the locations on a day to day basis. They are not in touch with the limitations that are placed on the employees in order to fulfill the needs of the patient.

Used equipment is sent out the door everyday whether it is a concentrator for a setup or swap out. OCD and regulators are switched out all the time. Inventory restrictions placed on locations because of PAR increases (that don’t work) and having your request cut in half by management make this necessary.

On-call deals with the problems as best they can and cannot leave patients without oxygen. The patient merely has to state that they do not of full oxygen tanks and the PST must deliver to them whether or not when the PST arrives the patient has full tanks.

You are asking us on this board to do the job for you, instead of investigating it for yourself.