Mr Pigg

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2015 at 9:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are Tim and Robin really visiting every location? More money spent.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who really cares.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Bulldogs were a better fit for that position. And cost effective.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe I could take Mr. CEO on one of my 12 required stops in my piece of crap truck.....lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He could and would get on your truck and work circles around you. The man has done it all in this business. Nobody is perfect but having a real DME guy for a leader instead of just a CEO type is the best thing to happen at Rotech in over a decade. He wants you to have a nice van because that will mean the company is doing well.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want him to re-open my closed location.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the biggest kiss ass in the company or you are really stupid. If he knew how to run a company effectively one of the first things he would have done is to change the look and feel of the company. They would have gotten new vehicles and revamped the company logo. A new appearance goes a long way in transforming a piece of shit company to one that may look and operate better. People have a short memory and forgive when things look different. Restaurants and bars do it all the time, change their name and look and people think it is a different owner or different management when in reality it the same bullshit.
    Take a picture of your new van so we can see it. Don’t forget to say what model year it is so know how new it is!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you really want to get fired again?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Almost a year's unemployment compensation while I work under the table for the competition wooing patients away from Rotech.
    Yep- It's a good deal.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

thats BS because unemployment only last 6 months.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He did change the look of the company,didnt you get your new button?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe I am a rah rah type but if you think there was a pile of cash laying around last year to buy new vehicles and clean up the image with cool logos then you my friend are the stupid one. You have to start at the foundation and build up, not cut the grass and paint the barn and expect things to be different. No hard feelings. I am glad you have a job and I am guessing your paycheck has never been late or bounced.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well i for one will never give your sales rep a referal having seen the condition of your delivery trucks.what a disgrace.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Successful DME business owners do NOT sell their business's to corporate entities like Rotech... for those of you who think that Mr Pigg ( aka Marty Huggins ) is the paradigm of business acumen you need to ask yourself why did he sell out?

"The beatings will continue until morale improves"
    _Rotech

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. "Selling high" then taking a position with the buyer and rising through the ranks to CEO was a horrible business choice.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For all YOU know he sold to avoid bankruptcy... but we can avoid speculation. Have you ever read his emails? Heard him on a conference call? Its embarrassing.... just like your blind devotion.

Meet me back here a year from now when the company is plunging into the abyss.... again.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this joke of a company will be long gone in a year.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people make me laugh. All you keep saying is this company is going down. You can read posts from 5 years ago saying Rotech will be shut down with in a month. Yet here they still are.
    I get it . The buttons are stupid. The raises are a joke. You are understaffed. Vehicles are a disaster. Management are inadequate. If you hate it that much......leave. It really is that simple. Life is short. Get out.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is another joke of a ceo. He plays ceo monday till thursday in florida. Then flys home to denver,nc every week. But asks employees and locations to tighten belts and save $10. The money the company spends flying him home every week could be better spent.pick up equipment guys or we might have to buy something new what a joke. Bragging about not having to buy a new o2 concentrator in a year

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't get caught!!! They will come after you if they find out your working under the table will collecting unemployment. They will want their money back. You better trust the people on here don't know you.