CSR's

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 5, 2015 at 12:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just venting, but csr's getting raises and higher starting pay? How about those of us who have been here? Most csr's are good because of manager guidance.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK let's get a couple of things straight.... Ain't nothing perfect. Does rotech listen to employees.... Hmm no unless it helps them. Hmmmm and yes if it helps the company that person that brings it up is never given credit .. Been with the company a long time . equipment outdated but we are willing to buy locations lol really.The higher ups don't listen but keep trimming the fat. Sorry thruth hurts and many employees like me that have been with the company thru 2 bankruptcies are looking . PS don't say I'm just a worker cause I work and bust my ass over 50 to 65 hours a week

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your quote about equipment couldnt be more spot on.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some of us have been here over 15 years and its a slap in the face to have a new CSR sitting next to you, hired at the same rate (or almost the same rate) that took us over 15 years to get to. If they're gonna increase starting pay for this position, they better increase the pay of the ones who have already been here and stayed through all the crap!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i agree with you 100%,but you know that wont happen

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then leave. Take your knowledge and experience somewhere else.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol i left this nightmare behind me 6 months ago.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only ones left are the ones that are afraid they would not get a job elsewhere. All the good ones were hit in the rif or left on their own. This is the reason why Rotech is still struggling. Only scum suckers are left.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

only ones left are the blowhards such as yourself.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All i want to know is when will they reopen my closed location. Rotech is locked into a long lease, and the sign is still there......why not let me give it another try for the gipper?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CSR'S have the hardest jobs in DME and most no more than the LCM.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not sure especially since you used no when it should be know.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, and to add insult to injury you are stuck training the noob who is making more than you while keeping the location operational when the LCM is not around... talk about ass backwards. Never been one to consider Unions but maybe they are needed. If all of the experienced CSR's just walked out all at once this company would be screwed.

*To the corporate chuckleheads reading this... guess what.. employees talk about their pay even though you tell them not too*

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just hired as a csr at 18/hour is that good?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just hired as a csr at 18/hour is that good?

Are you sure Rotech hired you?? lol

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't believe you. What location do you work?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I won't tell you exactly because I can't screw this up. I will say it's a Midwest location and my office has some real aspirations of turning this ship around.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Turning around the SS ROTANIC is no easy feat,best of luck to you.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you but I have a pretty good idea of what I'm doing i have 7 years of management and Csr experience from lincare. Plan on showing that this can be done successfully and showing I am worth 18/hour. No offense to any of you making less after years of work but I believe I am worth it.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We know who you are. You are terminated.