More pay less management

Discussion in 'Rotech' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2015 at 8:31 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rotech lacks the critical investment intelligence to support its employees with competitive wages and halfway decent insurance plans. This year was supposedly the year of rebirth post bankruptcy; however, you wouldnt know it on the location level. Embarrassing wage increases and equipment "repurposing". Disgruntled workers and high turnover prevents lasting careers and specialized patient care. This company is worse now then it was during bankruptcy. If every employees pay doubled employees wouldn't trash talk rotech on this board and would happily get their work done. The convoluted hierarchy and "support structures" aren't doing the locations any favors either. Consistently locations fend for themselves and own their success despite higher ups claiming any sort of influence. I truly believe Rotech has taken something simple and completely rewired it to a unrecognizable mess. You have to trust your employees. Dressing them up with buttons only further removes the employee from the feeling that they have a professional career.

As a final note to corporate... please cut the pst careplus incentive. The amount is embarrassing not inspiring. We will share patient needs without being bribed with pennies.

Vinny C.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so true.I come in every day praying for a layoff,upper management plays its employees as idiots and im beyond sick of it.Lay me off so i have the time to find a job.YOU F<ING SCUMBAGS

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why don't younjust quit? My dme office in the upper Midwest has an opening and Id be happy to speak with anyone that has any experience. Please PM me for more information .