Arthotek is now Biomet Sports Medicine

Discussion in 'Arthrotek Orthopedics' started by Anonymous, Jun 28, 2007 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a branding change, always been part of Biomet. Just in case anyone cares or actually reads these forums.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey didn't Victor Christmas work for Arthrotek in Ocala...I heard he works for Arthrex now. What is up with that?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep, Victor was fired from the Arthrotek distributor. The same distributor also sells braces, cold therapy, etc and does the insurance billing. Victor was forging patients signatures, double billing, and basically breaking the law by insurance fraud. He was caught once before and warned but he did it again. He's a complete idiot and a terrible person all around. He's where he needs to be though, the arthex distributor he works for, steve leonard, is probably just as dirty as he is.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think they know...... the word is that they fired him becaues he was lazy.

5. brother7

brother7 Guest

Does anyone know the Biomet rep in Birmingham, AL -- I am trying to network into a medical device sales position.

6. salesgirl36

salesgirl36 Guest

Brother7-
    I'm in Birmingham and also trying to get into med sales. Would you be interested in sharing contacts and info? I'm sure our backgrounds are different so could do anything but help with the process!

7. #7 Anonymous, Jan 23, 2014 at 1:25 PM
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2016 at 9:37 PM
    Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hi, this is a device which outperforms tightrope, and has no patent issues.

this is the video of the knot and how it works.

test results-

slippage of 0.16 mm after 1000 plus cycles. Tightrope slips about 2 mm as per their study.

Load to failure is 866 N after 2000 cycles , (at which the knot breaks) . Tightrope breaks at 876.

It easily outperforms tightrope both in graft protection and locking security.

Simple to make .

No patent infringement.

Here's the YouTube link.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QHCTpo_FGRQ