Colorado

Discussion in 'Linvatec' started by Anonymous, Oct 19, 2013 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the word on the new guy in Colorado.Dave Schmetz?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

His career and has really gone down the sh*t pipe the last few years. It has gotten so bad, he works for linvatec.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is in medical device purgatory.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, this has to be hell

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty cocky guy in person and has hired some real idiots.Considering the company and its' shit products,he will fit right in.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got it- he is a real dirtbag

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been around him in surgeries.Seems nice enough but he did tell me how much money a guy at "his level" makes,said it is more than his doctors.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy is a back stabbing ass****

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more with all these posts.really too bad that the products he represents donot live up to his high opinion of himself.I have stood beside him in cases,some of the shit he says.... His income,his fancy mountain bike and his best in class anchors ? Winning for sure.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think Schmetzy is arrogant. You ought to see him dance. He was in a dance troup in college. That's when he really comes out of his shell.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you stop now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DS is a good guy. Get to know him and he will be on your Christmas shopping list every year.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First of all, you guys are all morons. His name isn't Schmetz, it's Metz. I could just stop there and let your stupidity sink in but I will go on. Try and keep up.

Dave Metz is sincerely one of the most ethical, thoughtful, and most competent reps I have known in Colorado. Which is a hell of a lot more than I would say for most of the assholes on this thread. I don't even need to know who you anonymous pussies are to know that your idiotic statements stem from insecurity, jealousy and incompetence. Good reps don't feel it necessary to bash others' reputation on a gossip venue for mindless wimps.

Here's some advice: go out and sell something instead of whining on cafe pharma. Don't know how to sell? Ask Dave Metz. I'm sure he'd be happy to give you losers some pointers. He's just that kind of guy.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well hello there Dave, good to hear from you since nobody else will back you lol....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#13-keep telling yourself that because you won't hear bullshit like that from anyone that knows him. You boys give your shit away and convince yourselves that you are providing value.The Colorado reps are the biggest bunch of morons in device sales... Even bigger than the Cayenne crew.There is good news though..... Even filthy bottom feeders get some food.keep your crap off here and tell the truth.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That wasn't a post from Dave it was a post from someone backing him. So all of your angry misdirected whiny bullshit still remains misdirected. And whiny. And bullshit.
    Take your panties off and stop crying like a little bitch.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're such a stupid idiot, don't you recognize sarcasm?? Obviously that was Dave, everyone but you know that - crawl back under your rock and wait for evolution to grant you a brain.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post #13 is the most accurate assessment on this thread,if your opinion is otherwise and you work with him then you are just confirming the accuracy of this.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm with the last poster.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#13 hit it dead on.Dude is a total wind bag at the helm of a team of fools.