Keep it Chorion, ya'll

Discussion in 'Mimedx' started by Anonymous, Mar 14, 2014 at 1:00 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The marketplace will soon gobble up mimedx offering as the research into this technology and the clinical deficiency that chorion based products represent, relatively speaking....The only hope is that with both partnerships in place and the race to produce peer-reviewed studies mounts that you can outpace the sincerely inferior chemistry of your products. Cheers though. At least we can agree that the efficacy of amniotic tissue based products is remarkable.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clinical deficiency? Would love to see some evidence to support that….

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would like to see any real evidence, that is not laughable, proving that your products really work.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just go speak to a doctor at any of the wound care centers in your local area. Either you're blind or you can't accept new competition. Do you really think this would be the fastest growing product in the marketplace if it were pixie dust? This isn't a race to see who can publish the best clinical paper. Published evidence=reimbursement=product in physicians hands=the doctors decision to choose which product he would like to use. Sounds like the providers have chosen the MiMedx product line more than once in the last few years. MiMedx now has published papers in JWC, Wounds, and International Wound Journal surrounding clinical, economical, and scientific evidence. There are only 3 products in the ENTIRE wound care market that can say that.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah- Epifix doesn't work at all, the studies are made up, and the reps are pushing junk- most of them used to sell Dermagraft so go figure, right?
    There is just one problem: it actually does work. People heal- fast. It's easy to use and there is almost zero product waste. Everyone loves rumors, the sizzle but truth just isn't interesting. In this case it's all motivated by fear- fear if you are the one selling against this stuff

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are too funny. Good luck in 2015.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true idiot. This product is made for the averages and the most frequently used pieces are below the bundle. If all things stay the same….which they might not….the product is well positioned. Oh yeah, bundling doesn't apply in the OR, the physician office, or the VA…..and there is an injectable and AmnioFix surgical grafts. Sorry douche, but the company has a wide range of products with multiple uses for multiple specialties and all have rapid uptick. Good luck selling your one inferior product….see you in 2016,17, and 18

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was speaking to the fact regarding the possibility of insider trading, ect. Wow......you are the defensive idiot regarding the fact that you sell on reimbursment. I rest my case.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no "case". I'm in all of your cases with all your accounts! I'm more knowledgeable, credible, and relevant. Throw in 100 more like me with a good product like EpiFix and well...the proof is in the pudding. SLICK...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There's no need to sell on reimbursement. CMS already made that clear for all to see. Doctors evaluate the product and then trial it. If it works AND gets reimbursed they continue to use it. I just keep responding to the lies and the off base predictions you are trying to make ....idiot. That "case" has no effect on the products, no effect on the sales reps, is not related to MiMedx, and won't effect what product the doctors continue to choose. Nothing wrong with stating facts when the idiot keeps spreading lies.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Methinks she doth protest too much...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are the 1% and the 1% that will never get to choose which product will be used on a patient. Go spout your Hamlet to the doctors healing patients and I'll see you in 2016 if you ever get off the ground

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are the 99% baby. We are legion, you are lesion, and we don't appreciate being ripped off by shit products and shit evidence. So glad that our docs didn't take up this PoS for equity and options. I see from the stock price that millions agree.

and by the way your comment just proves my point, so...thanks?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're obviously more concerned about stock price and options which means that you don't know anything about the products/wound care and are not a decision maker in the process of what product gets used to heal a wound or aid a surgical case. The product is being applied all across the country now and unfortunately for you is being used by "your docs". I actually see it work first hand, I actually speak with the decision makers who prescribe the product, I work with the hospital administrators that keep ordering more. I can rest easy knowing that MiMedx products are the fastest growing in the market marketplace and unfortunately for you…again…those are published numbers for all to see. You can keep worrying about manipulating stock price and the rest of us will continue to make MiMedx the market leader in this space. Once again…these are facts….and your case again is your uninformed opinion.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your CEO wears a bad toupee and has stinky feet

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Take your que codes and supposed live tissue and see what happens...long term strategic blunder that will prove to pigeon whole your offering, relegating epifix to the wound care market only. Meanwhile, I am bookinh cases acroas the healthcare provider spectrum and treating a far greater range of patholgies.

Speaking to product efficacy, yes your product is inferior; chorion is a known class 2 antigen with widely published data supporting the potential for inflammatory response in recipient patients. Moreover, the notion that a dehydrated, powdered tissue once reconstituted is miraculously a live biologic material is a half-truth...just signed a wound center who agreed with that entirely.

Bottom line, yes this is the best technology, but mimedix has a shaky road due to mistakes made by your management team. No animosity here, simply a candid response/crutique.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I appreciate the "critique" but pretty sure anyone who works for the company, sells the product, or reads the lit knows the product is not living….not sure where you got that from. The company has 3 different formulations of membrane for 3 wide ranges of cases "across the healthcare spectrum". AmnioFix is for surgical cases, EpiFix is for external wound healing, and the micronized can be used in a wide fashion. So if you so just a little research on what "MiMedx" is doing you will know that their products are used from the OR, to the HOPD, to the physician office setting. Would love to see the published literature on Chorion because there is no maternal tissue used in the companies process with no immune response after implant. Chorion is a major factor in why the product works better than the single layer wannabe products on the market.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ARISTA BABY

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you have the data to back up your statement that "the product works better than single layer wannbes"? I sure have not seen it, if a trial participant in your trials doesn't show the progress you like, they are excused from the trial? That's a sure way to show great success rates, kick out anyone who doesn't achieve your expectations... Furthermore, how can you justify $3500+ for a 16 cm2 graft? $10,000+ for a 49 cm2 graft? Make good use of your pass through, you have roughly 7 months of life before the party is over. Any graft that is less than 44 cm2 and cost over $1200 will become obsolete. Your CEO will most likely take the ship down sooner.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In a 312,000+ patient retrospective published analysis done by the LARGEST managed wound care company IN THE COUNTRY what was the average size ulcer? pretty sure as a company we know what the average size ulcer is and 80%!!!!!!!!! of them are below 20sq cm. With decreasing size and multiple size grafts that is how you justify a cost efficient product with zero waste. If you know anything about wound care, been in a doctors office or wound care center, and worked for a company that has a class leading product, then you know that the company is well positioned for the future and ready for changes that may take place………not to mention MiMedx products are widely used in surgical, sports med, and cosmetic procedures. Not just a wound care company like the rest. The data is there so just accept it.