Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF is your problem do you enjoy being assholes or do you practice on a regular basis.
    Here are some of the QUOTES you fucking morons CONTINUE TO POST for jobs. I have a better chance applying for the FBI with all this bullshit

Light medical
    no job hoppers
    no more than x amount of yrs experience most of the time it is 5 yrs or less
    no more than 2-3 jobs
    Manager looking for someone on the way up rather than down
    Recent grads only
    Grads with 10 yrs plus graduation date should not apply
    No unemployed reps please
    College Grad date must be listed on resume
    Dripping with medals
    No tenured reps as they are set in their ways
    AND THE LIST COULD GO ON AND ON

CLEARLY this is BEYOND BLATANT AGE DISCRIMINATION but you clearly don't give a rat's ass nor do your asshole client companies . What I propose is that all of you should be hit in the shins and head with a PR24 (AKA POLICE BATON) and than also PEPPERED SPRAYED AND TASED . I have come to realize the MAJORITY of you are RAW FREAKIN SEWAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is a bit silly. And they wonder why the people they are are so bad, after 3 months too.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're past your prime old man. Glad your brain still works well enough to realize that you don't fit our ideal profile, we don't like to present relics with antiquated skill sets to our clients.

May I suggest an attitude adjustment? Perhaps some brill-cream and a few trips to the gym will put you in a better position to compete with the up and comers. Take off the Depends and quit your whining.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a complete asshole. May I suggest making an effort to avoid such behavior in the future?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post the recruiter's name and where you found this. Obvious age discrimination and goes against damn near half a dozen laws.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LMAO sure whatever you have all the answers. Please update your Facebook page and your Twitter feed we really need to know what you do all the time 24/7 !

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you add nothing to humanity

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like a Poster that is plastered on the Wall at the Medtronic Recruiter cubicles.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like one the futile souls that come on here periodically trying to defend their wanna be medical-training cert/ fake job posters that guarantee a job with a top ortho player if you buy my bs...

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

homie, build a network so big that you just have to hit up your boy that knows so and so at "whatever medical/ortho" to get interviews directly with the hiring managers bypassing these gutless pukes just like a coronary artery such as pat licata, jack sells, larry shapero, jeff stewart, the list goes on. Get your homies paid that took the time out to recommend you just as you took the time out to tap into your network. Line up your interviews, put all your ducks in a row and then pick the best one, best culture the one you want,..just like that time in Tijuana. If youre any kind of socialite/social media big fish then theres your rolodex right there, so get on it.. hitup 4th cousins, your friends dog, your retired uncle in laws retired doctor for anything I don't care. I once bypassed this frontin half ass talent acquisition bullsht in which they sordidly swear by with the same qualifications u listed^ & got directly thru to the hiring mgrs cell phone as he was stuck in traffic with a leafblower in my ear on my end and 0.5 bar(s) reception maybe? and eventually landed the f2f with a top ortho player... I also suggest you and everyone else I hope check the 6 page thread on bogus recruiters , cant be too far down from this one on here about recruiters before you deal with anyone of these bozos. I know over 100 recruiters and I have dealt with every kind of off speed pitch, blitz audible whatever they think works for their hustle and will love blasting them on this thread as soon as I set my fantasy football roster...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Original poster agree with you on your points you stated. I have dealt with the list of recruiters you mentioned also LMAO. The repeat jobs from Shapero and others are beyond pathetic it's like a slot machine pull handle to view AGAIN .These morons and other recruiters are worse than used car dealers as they pull bait and switch bs all the time. Have you noticed one day a posting will say 170-200k plus and bingo within 24 hrs it's down to 115-125k WTF did the #'s just magically change in terms of the comp lol . Also I have to laugh on the comp posted for alot of positions these idiots post it's so high you would to be a freakin moron to think it's the truth.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old Larry Shapero is at it again. 11 pages of the same two jobs on medreps.
    Come on knock it off!!

ExclusiveLocation
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    Apply
    Save
    Job code
    MedmarkUSA N Plains
    Function
    Sales
    Call point
    -Multiple Call Points-
    Segment
    -Multiple Markets-
    Category
    Capital Equipment
    Territory
    NE, IA, SD & ND
    Qualifications
    By order of importance: 1. Experience selling energy based aesthetic capital. 2. Experience selling capital equipment in physician based offices including dentist 3. Experience selling capital equipment in businesses 4. 4 yr College degree 5. Strong desire to succeed with an upbeat friendly demeanor If you are actively looking, please follow these 4 steps: 1. Put (Name, City & State , and Most Recent Company) in subject line of email. 2. Paste résumé in body of email. 3. Attach résumé in Word Doc or PDF file. 4. Email your résumé to larryshapero@medmarkusa.com. Subject line example ( Bill Smith Boston MA Medtronic Neuro). Please go to www.medmarkusa.com for more information!
    Date Expires
    10/08/2014
    Compensation
    Compensation
    $170,000 - $250,000
    Comp Type
    Salary + Commission + Bonus
    Salary
    $60,000 - $95,000
    Bonus
    $10,000 - $30,000
    Commission
    $75,000 - $150,000
    Auto package
    Company Car
    Travel
    20 - 30%
    Benefits
    Customers will be offered media packages to creat demand for their products. Company car,laptop,tablet and cell phone Gas and All business expenses covered. Candidate will be working directly for the manufacturer. Healthcare insurance
    Description
    Candidate will sell Energy based aesthetic equipment designed and manufactured by US Company.
    Candidate will call on a wide variety of physician based offices including plastic surgeons and dermatologists.
    Candidate will be expected to cover the territory of SD, ND, NE, IA
    Candidate must live in a city in this territory that has commercials air flight connections.
    Contact
    Name Larry Shapero
    Company Medmarkusa
    Type Recruiter
    Phone ---
    Email

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Jackass Recruiters..Truth is..

The truth nowadays is that 90 percent or higher of recruiters, whether they are corporate or independent do not have a clue what they are doing. Most of them are not educated enough to understand what the position requires and capable of talking intelligently about the potential position with a qualified candidate. They are just checking boxes and hoping to get lucky. Actually, I am utterly amazed that companies allow these individuals this kind of control. The most important thing any organization does is hire the right person for the right job. And companies blindly let this process continue. There are dozens if not more qualified individuals for any job. These recruiters, both corporate and independent ask some of the most sophomoric questions. Some don't even know what questions to ask. They have no clue about the position they are hiring for or the qualities it takes to be successful. Others ask questions that are technically out of bounds or are illegal while trying to parse their list. The automated application process most companies use is severely lacking. There have been multiple reports and articles written on how these systems do not effectively capture true talent and estimate that more than 50 percent of qualified candidates get overlooked. When a position comes open in a company the hiring manager that the individual will report to should be the one who is reviewing the potential candidates. Companies do not empower hiring managers to be successful or accountable for this process. They give hiring managers too many other things to do and let the fate of a company rest on someone in HR or a sourcing manager or some recruiter. And what ends up is a majority of the time the best candidate is not selected. You can read in the news about companies complaining about not enough skilled or trained workers. This is so far from the truth it is ridiculous. The Great Recession that hit back several years ago decimated the labor force. There are multitudes of highly qualified and skill people with experience in the marketplace that would love an opportunity. Problem is that they don't get a chance because as mentioned above 90 percent or more of reciters don't have a clue.

And to add insult to injury nearly all companies do not even take the time to respond to applicants whether it is positive or negative. They don't care even though it could be as simple as a form letter reply. There have been many articles about this as well. The alienation of people who are seeking to become a part of your organization is unacceptable and in the long term affects the perception of an organization and in cases hurts business.

So, the long story short is that companies simply do not care. It is still an employers market. One day that will change!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster # 12 re SHAPERO saw it also .Jobs LMAO all OVER THE ENTIRE US WTF is with Medreps and why do they ALLOW this asshole to post this crap OVER AND OVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

POSTER # 13 WELL SAID ALL THE WAY AROUND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny Larry never has a job under 170K

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Couldn't agree more about good ole Larry. I'm glad he's being called out. I wasted my time a few years ago responding to his BS posts and his detailed instructions. Has anyone ever spoke to Larry??? Or better yet landed a job with the assistance of his expertise. Anybody out there? That's what I'd like to know. Larry, ever had a conversation with yourself?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope, but i'll keep trying I would't mind one of those 300k jobs. he has a boat load. I must be in with a good shoot:)

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd take Mike Moore and Tim Bauler off the list. Worked with both and they're good guys and were helpful.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a heads up, theyre back with vengeance

If you see these postings

"MRI Staffing - Medical sales representative - Surgical Equipment (Entry Level) "

Theyre all BS. Any posting with entry level and a bogus staffing firm you never heard of in the title is just fake. They usually include an inflated salary range like 92k-123k to sweeten it up. Also usually hosted by a generic name like "Amanda Johnson. If you are still fooled by these peons, scope the listing and look for the buzz words "hospital credentialing, industry certifications, medical certs" etc.. you apply and then they immediately respond with some bogus questionnaire jargon crap and try to sell you on their industry-backed cert bs"

don't fall for these tards! youre welcome

I got the DOJ, BBB, FBI and DOL investigating them right now =D