Do you hire direct PEMF BGS Reps?

Discussion in 'Orthofix' started by Anonymous, Sep 10, 2014 at 1:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you hire any direct sales reps for BGS?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you do hard time in the big house?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. I am a compliant rep, so it won't be an issue. Unless it's an issue if I am.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems there are very few distributors left. I think they are learning that some of thre remaining distributorships do not pay reps well enough, therefore the reps are not focusing in on PEMF BGS. This is one of a couple of factors that has resulted in market loss.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ofix cant keep a CFO for more than 3 months, as soon as they know something jail time's looming. Whey would anyone want to rep it? Stock's tanking again, the Italian pump and dumb is wearing out.....rotflmfao,,,,,

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's old news. New compliance program and if someone misdeeds they get chopped immediately.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The market loss has to do with top reps leaving the company or getting fired. Mitchell, Waganoseller, Mackey, Gordan,along with turn over in Alabama and San Antonio accounted for close to $10 mill. The stim business has actually stabilized and is showing signs of a pulse. In addition, BC/BS no longer pays for cervical stim, one of the reasons for revenue adjustments as they thought they could re-submit claims through arbitration. Now you have many other ins companies following suit. Actually OFIX stim is doing a pretty decent job considering.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Einstein the stock is tanking along with every stock in the S&P 500. I guess your not very sophisticated and aware whats going on in the stock market over the last week. Daaa

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are top BGS reps leaving?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2-3 yrs ago top reps either got fired for compliance issues or they got fed up with the idiots running the company. It appears to have stabilized.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yo Elmer Fudd. The stock has been on a steady decline since it peaked at the beginning of July. I count that as like 15 weeks. In the context you used it, your should be spelled you're.
    And Daaaa should be spelled Duh. You must be at the EVP level in Orthofix with all that snap going for you, hunh?

Yours truly,

Einstein

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what. As long as they employ me and send me checks, I can invest where I want.

Look around. Most medical companies are having some challenges right now.
    Orthofix is now getting steered in the right direction.
    Just needs to reorganize a bit and make a few more structure changes.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow, just wow.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I gess da trueth hertz. LMAO.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is that all your got, ex employee or comeptitor?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Einstein- it's obvious you're out of your league and lack any knowledge OR sophistication. The stock sits at $28.99 which is close to a 40% return YTD. I guess you're strength is spelling. LOL