D. Hammers

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by Anonymous, Oct 11, 2014 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone caught on to this guy yet?? I mean really?

How much does he pay/steal from the company? The un realistic 20+% growth year after year from reps. The un appreciative personality he has.

How has the board not fired him? Living in atlanta and running a company in Minnesota?

Narcisisitic, not trusted, pathological liar.
    Im sorry, but the comp plan he keeps saying is this huge money potential? We don't get paid on MPQ! Why would anyone sell it?

And if you make the company a 100k over 500k a year thats only 2k more? 2%?

15% over plan a quarter? Anyone that falls for this is an idiot.

Do the math.

I hope DH you read this. If you think you are respected across the company you are wrong. you are avoided at all costs.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now careful on what you say about this kick-ass DH. He is supposed to be our savior. You don't behave and he is liable to kick your ass out of here. In some senses he has more power than Rob, and some think that he has power over Rob as well, as Rob is at the mercy of DH to deliver the results. Also, with all these additional covered lives I am surprised we are not asked to increase the business by 50%, instead of the piddle 20%.

My advice to you is to keep your nose to the grindstone, and when approached, snap your heels, salute and, when asked to do something, say aye, aye. That works well for many of us I found out when we compared notes recently. If you do not like that, please go elsewhere.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would have to agree. If body language is any indication of who is at the helm, just watch these two interact. DH rules the roost and RK knows it, acts it, and has accepted it!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I too have noticed the body language but didn't think much about it until you mentioned. Kinda like Bush was the president, but Cheney was the real power behind the throne. Does not seem like a warm feeling between the two.

RK is known to be a control freak, so I wonder how he takes it when DH acts as the King of the Hill.

DH, if you are reading this, my advice to you is watch your back, one stumble and you might be outa here, to be replaced by a subservient person.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep in mind, DH was a DK hire, not a RK hire. I think RK would have preferred to bring his own person in had the timing been different

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, very true. That is one strike against him, and it happened shortly after he joined the company. What luck?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would love to hear from Bard or Boston Scientific reps who worked (slaved) under him at those two companies.

Was he fired from them? If so...for what?

Between his short man complex and his arrogance, combined with the fact that he does NOT live in MN, (according to his contract he needs to ) why hasn't he been fired?

I love how he gives himself a raise!!!

Upper management, please FIRE HIM!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Calm down, will ya! You are hurting shorty's feelings.

What is your beef? You should have known by now that this is the new Uroplasty with a new culture, so get used to it fella. The more the power, the more arrogant you need to be, to show that you are in charge and command respect and make the other fella shake in his boots like you are. Arrogance is everybody's middle name, so go on and get on with it and learn to change your personality to become arrogant yourself, or find something else to do.

I did hear rumors that shorty was fired from Bard. Do not know what happened at Boston Scientific.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Post number 2 is DH for sure. Who else would defend him?? And yes he got fired from bardyou can google it.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm embarrassed that I work for this company. Complete incompetent idiots!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said Rob

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll find you...then you're gone. Just saying

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kaysen now CEO of new Pharma company...BioSun...seriously?