+7

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by Anonymous, Oct 20, 2014 at 8:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All quiet on the home front with +7
    I thought this board would have been loaded with +7

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only people who post on here are people who have been fired or left for what they thought was "greener pastures" and would give anything to come back.

Those losers don't ger internal memos

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ace 7, ace 8, sell it, dont sell it....who gives a shit! Its the same old pig with different lipstick. The fact that you cant sell it anymore wont change a thing. You have been losing market share for years and ace 7 wouldnt have changed that.

This should be filed officially under "who gives a shit".

Ethicon used to be a player once, now covidien doesnt even bother anymore. You guys are doing enough to hang yourselves in a slow painful fashion. We got bigger fish to fry these days.

Good luck though, i hope your recall goes ok...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what is to stop Ethicon from eliminating the Energy Reps? No Ace7, Enseal sucks and now the biggest competitor is once again reprocessing. Stop paying all the reps so that the TLs can manage it and become more competitive in price

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There has been discussion on the +7 but there are obviously a number of trolls with nothing better to do. What happens to us after covidien gets stronger with the medtronic acquisition? There is a lot of device talk about our company elsewhere. You have to search "Ethicon Endo-Surgery Downfall" and it is the third one down. More device focused but pretty damn funny stuff on JNJ and ethicon.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good morning everyone,

+7 can now be called minus (-)7. The idiots at R&D should all be fired. It's time to set a real example. Once again at the end of the day the only one that has to deal with looking like an ass is the sales rep. Meanwhile the morons that designed the product get to keep there jobs or better yet get promoted. Can we ever get a new product without the headache of a recall or lawsuit??? Can somebody up too grow a pair of balls and get rid of the deadwood designing this crap? Pure incompetence!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absolutely agree but will never happen. Not an accountability based culture.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't agree with you more. Nobody listens to anyone with tenure. You have 20 year old making decisions. Ethicon One- "One issue after another"!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now how much more money will be wasted on redesigning a Comp plan since we don't have +7. They waste more time and money developing garbage, redesigning garbage, and adjusting comp plans and no one is ever accountable. Here's a thought -fire the engineers next time and morons who came up with this bullshit comp plan. How are we supposed to "hit plan" if we can't sell. Whatever little customers we still have totally lost faith in us. I would just once love to hear someone with some balls up top blame and fire someone. Set a damn example already!!! Wake the "F" up!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is my biggest gripe...when u do adjust the comp plan, don't just adjust the payout. I want the f ing total quota adjusted in regard to promotions! H2 needs to come down about 100k total to make up for the enormous amount of wasted opportunities we gave up chasing this opportunity which won't pan out.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Marketing people were promoted after Super Jaw. If that device didn't anyone fired, I wouldn't hold my breath for 7.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Senior management and marketing lives in an ivory tower, insulated from reality. As a tenured bariatric rep in the South at the time, I'll never forget in 2008 when they announced the Realize band quota of 100+ million from prior year number of 60 something million in change. We all knew in the field that the sleeve was gaining traction and this number was a absolute pipe dream..I think we had overall negative growth when the year ended. I could go on and on the degree of cluelessness but honestly if you thing there is forecasting competency on the inside you need to guzzle more of that fine ESC koolaid or better yet get the hell out of here..

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nicely put

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Ben you suck!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aaaaaand it's back!!!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on now, give us a break.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If this +7 issue hasn't said it all! You rush us to immediately tell our customers that the product is on hold. Then two days later we are back selling it. Some leadership we have isn't it? Once again we look like complete morons to our customers and competition. Now we have to explain this shit to customers instead of using the time to sell with the hopes we win the lawsuit. Then if we loose the lawsuit get on our knees again. Here's a thought engineering and marketing, get it right the first time or get fired!!!!!! The sales force it tired of selling shit you design and market only to have it out on hold for patent infringement or recalled. To add insult to injury the comp plan to put up with this shit isn't even worth it. There is no incentive to sell anything new anymore and that's why this place is loosing so many good people.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You make some very good points but you LOSE all credibility when you don't know the difference between "lose" and "loose"

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new +8 is legit. Looks like ligasure but R&D got this sick label maker and stuck Ethicon over the logo. Should really turn things around here.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry for the typo on my phone!