Vital Signs

Discussion in 'GE Healthcare' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2013 at 8:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is the back order situation resolved? Is base pay flexiable?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, base pay is flexible. GE will happily flex your base pay to Zero.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are ... no longer part of the portfolio.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened with them. I worked for them for several years.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumped, Covidien picked them up.

Last couple of weeks.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe carefusion acquired them. Any reps from Vital Signs being let go?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Vital Signs was acquired by GE in October 2008 and sold on January 1, 2014 to Carefusion; CareFusion was acquired by BD in October 2014 (deal is waiting final sign off). Before all of this, Vital Signs was a great company to work for and was owned by a man who believed in keeping manufacturing in New Jersey. It took Carefusion no time at all to announce that the facilities in New Jersey and Colorado would be shuttered and moved to Mexico!!! So, CareFusion destroyed what was once Vital Signs and now they are the ones who will need to be concerned about their jobs. I have never met such nasty and untruthful people as the Carefusion group.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Correction: Vital Signs was owned by a nasty sociopath who presided over a company in which people were considered "old-timers" if they stayed past lunch. Those who stuck around were mainly people with no college degree and no where else to go. Some of them were sleazy perverts. I was never more embarrassed than when I made the mistake in working for Vital Signs.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well said. I worked for them and they paid peanuts compared to other companies. All they wanted to do was role play and make you share a room at every sales meeting.