Question re AA and South Jersey

Discussion in 'St Jude Medical' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2014 at 11:29 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was asked to interview for an RM opening in South Jersey to work for AVP AA. I need some feedback before I make my decision as I am unfamiliar with the landscape and players. Looks like the other area RM would be JP (heard he was a Statesman at BSC) and team seems to trust and respect him. Please give me your thoughts on these two. Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JP is s solid guy - excellent sales skills and strong reputation. Andy Ayers is a total moron. He single handedly destroyed Philly and his people hate him. He needs to be moved out of CRM for good. He'd be better suited running a strip club. He spends all free time in scummy clubs, so he might as well make some money while he is at it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blasphemy

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny that someone needed to ask About landscape is interviewing for regional. Total bS

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What, you have never hung out "in da Club" - don't be such a prude. This does not affect his job performance. You are a loser

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AA is solid - Job is spoken for. Tom Max will be the next RM. Best candidate - go home to wherever you're from.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only come here for entertainment value. Why? Because lame douchebags like this that have the wrong self awareness (inflated sense of self, no sense of what a tbag you sound like). I can can't on you guys to deliver. Happy Wednesday.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can can't on you tbag HaHa. Enough said

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Say what you will about AA but i doubt he would ever pick TM to be the RM. That would be laughable and very unlikely.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why is Tom laughable? He is a good guy w lots of experience. The only other name I have heard being tossed around is Ben P (Tom's BSX competitor).

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Phone auto correct inaccuracy is now your defense from being cited as a douchebag? Strong....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being cited by who? Some loser who is negative on Tom Max?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Being cited by me Rusty Kondrath, state your name coward...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tom Max is twice the man Rusty is. Trust me on this

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Rusty now a clinical for the BIG THREE?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The region is killing it right now, we have all of AEMCM business and that's all that matters