No more massacre friday?

Discussion in 'Acumed' started by Anonymous, Mar 7, 2014 at 11:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is leaving for the same reason everyone else is job hunting. Acumed treats employees very poorly and upper management doesn't listen to or trust employees.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It seems as though the tide has turned. Instead of terminations, very talented people are leaving on their own accord. Who's next?

Unless there's more trust, I will likely leave within a year...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the people that Acumed can not afford to lose? Who are the key people, talent, that the company cannot lose from each department?

I know a few.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a moot point because it doesn't matter how talented you are at Acumed. There's no effort to retain talent and the goal of being on the 100 best in Oregon list has been completely abandoned. It's becoming a company of butt kissers who are not good at their jobs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I may not be a key person in a key department, but the people I work WITH, not FOR, know the value I contribute. The problem is there is no clear direction for the majority of the departments. And what directives are given, do not match other departments.

The resume is updated and live. I may not make the impact the right way with the brass, but I know I make an impact.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true! I haven't heard about the 100 best business stuff since before the last heads of HR left. they must have realized it was a lost cause and the two new managers are clearly not interested in being the best at anything

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why did this board get so quiet? Things improve?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No improvements. Big shake ups about to go down...time to see where the dust settles. Everyone is too busy watching their back.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More big shake ups? Where???

I hope my dept isn't one of them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crickets...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the quiet as a positive sign. Things are changing for the better.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three more gone on Friday.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep all the problems got let go.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know Karin and AW in marketing/events, who else?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AW didn't get let go, she is leaving for a better opportunity.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chelsea and Alyssa are also leaving for greener pastures.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow more ladies leaving- above poster was clearly right. Nothing to see here, keep moving along

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow...there have been 16 employees terminated or re-org'd out of Acumed. 11 of them (69%) are female. I wonder how Eeoc would view this.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we going to start this battle of the sexes again? Would you feel better if 69% were men being let go?
    If you can prove there is any type of discrimination then go ahead and report it to Eeoc.

Chances are HR has substantial reasoning and evidence that the people let go, whether male or female, are justified.
    Fact of the matter is they are gone and Acumed doesn’t give a crap what genitalia you have.