Medtronic ENT

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Jun 25, 2013 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told the ENT reps have the maturity of 1st graders.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go to intersect...great money, excellent product, lots of interest, huge patient benefit!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would if I could. Where Is Intersect hiring?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, I was told the ENT reps have the maturity of 1st graders.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to get out of here.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the real story? I am interviewing for a position. How is the job today given the fact I do not know how good you use to have it. From today forward how is the ENT job at Medtronic. Again honest feedback truly requested.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All device sales jobs getting squeezed. There is no more bucket of gold.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is going to COSM?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any info on the ENT position posted for Chattanooga, TN? Hiring manager? Interview process?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm being quoted 170-200k target income for an opening in New England. Can anyone verify if that is attainable? How is the division and are there new products in the pipeline. Appreciate the feedback.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Avoid Acclarent at all costs!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management and leadership at ENT do not exist here. It is all up to you and what you can do. My manager is a joke.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ENT is getting worse every year from a culture perspective.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not agree more ...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We sell our instrument business? We are begging for a new leader but need to look outside this company. When I see what the competition is doing I am honestly nervous for the first time in years. PLEASE GIVE US A LEADER!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leadership and marketing are a joke. Just pick a strategy and stick to it for more than a year. Idiots ... I think our RN marketing leader needs to go back to the Mayo. Or maybe just start playing gigs at the beach full time.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I vote Mayo as long as it gets him out of Jacksonville.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What happened to the big marketing guy, he always seemed to know what was going on at the conferences?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He needs to go back and be a RN as he is clueless and my physicians laugh at him.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's your new balloon doing? The good the bad and the ugly? I'm thinking about coming on board.

Thanks