future

Discussion in 'Wright Medical' started by Anonymous, Jun 22, 2014 at 10:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No not drunk just aware of things that the FDA should know. Don't play dumb...that's even too smart for you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Uh huh, and although you could tell us, you'd hafta kill us, right? We know the spiel. Go sell your pap someplace else.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything to the latest rumor that Wright's being bought?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They're not being bought. They're being sold...down the river!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

did you read what J&J was saying about Q3 .... basically they came out and said we are great everywhere but we need extremities products. hhhmmmmmmmm

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Oct is rapidly drawing to a close, and exactly zero of all the stupid rumors in this stupid thread about this-or-that company buying Wright have come true. At least a broken clock is right twice a day. All you idiots predicting the future are a complete waste of humanity.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stock on the rise again....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mark my words. This company will be acquired by Footmaxx.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only if TJ Maxx doesn't get there first.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BP et al are getting rich!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After careful analysis of the current market trends, outlook for future growth, along with taking into account the past, present, & future models & statistics, I've concluded that WMT's stock is poised for either growth, loss, or remaining around its current levels. Further, it's almost a certainty that it will rise, fall, possibly either lose or gain from 1 to 5 or more or less points from its current position. My professional recommendation is to either buy, sell, hold, or delay one's current holdings position.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Finally, some accurate information that I can use to either buy, sell, hold or delay my current holdings position. Thank you for the most reliable insight into the future of the company. I now know that my future with Wright will include mergers, acquisitions or maintain status quo. I believe this thread can now officially close as the future of Wrght has been settled.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. Thank you poster. Before your insightful post, my plan was to cover myself in syrup and roll around in an anthill. After enough ant bites, I begin to hallucinate and a man with a goat's head appears and gives me financial advice, although sometimes he just wants me to burn down buildings.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Funny thing is.....none of you financial wannabes haven't got a clue what you are spewing. I have great sources, and everything you mention is about as real as Santa claus. Please go to another site with your ideas, dreams, wishes and trash talk

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Enter Captain Audacious. No doubt one of the marketing geniuses from Cherry Road, or possibly an ex-genius. Either way, you're a lengend in your own mind....

(...more like a useless idiot....)

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you mean to use the double negative "none of you financial wannabes haven't got a clue "
    If so then maybe we all do have a clue

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That moment when your great sources and general credibility suddenly mean nothing because you can't speak proper English. Funny......how that works.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I reckon we don't care about using proper English while we are working at. Wright. I am sure they wouldn't notice. Gonna go get some fried catfish now

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hopefully Monte Hall opted for door number 2 and held the donkey stock then doubled down on Tornier stock at the same time.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did I call it, or did I call it?! Damn, I'm good!!!