Canceling National Launch Programs - one week away- WTF

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2015 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the annual report states that Vyvanse grew from price increase and volume growth. Volume growth in a growing market. WOW PS that is GREAT!
    What about market share growth???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Adderral Immediate Release is the reason the market is growing. It is being used off label and has nothing to do with the ADHD market. If you look at the ADHD market, Vyvanse is out growing all its competitors significantly with or without price increase. This is in market share and volume.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Someone better learn to look at a national number as opposed to their own territory.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the National dope. Why do you think the 25+ market is the fastest growing market nationally? Do you really believe that all of these adults just now realized they have ADHD?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better look again...DOPE! Vyah-vanse hasn't grown share since back to school 2013. And these "high performing" regions are actually hitting goal while losing share and growing volume well behind the national average. No thats a real accomplishment. You sound like the dumb VP bitch herself posting to save her ass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are you even employed here? I really hope your sales skills are better than your business skills. The market share you are looking at INCLUDES IR. If the 25+ market is GROWING in IR for off label use then the market share for vyvanse may not be growing with the market. OP is saying that if you compare Vyvanse against the ER market, it is actually growing faster than the market. I don't entirely agree with the OP on the off label use, some people on IR are ADHD, but even I can understand what the poster is saying about the market share alone not being a accurate measure on how well the product is growing.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh I get it. So you ARE growing ahead of the market, but only when you remove IR ok makes sense. But aren't you paid with IR in your market basket. Doh!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not paid on market share. So who cares about it? You are paid on TRX volume. So to answer your question, no you are not paid with IR in your market base. At least PS realizes we just can't compete with that market. Too many scrips are not used for ADHD or used for Add-on to long acting medications.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really that stupid? If IR share is growing it also means its gaining more volume. They're not mutually exclusive. My God you sound as retarded as KK. She doesn't understand the correlation either. What a bunch of idiots atthis place. Butyoujust keep following PS that sage of pharma leadership. LMAO.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are the stupid one. I am not concerned with how much volume IR gets or grows because the are not adhd patients. I am concerned with the ER market which is also growing and my vyvanse volume growth. You being concerned with IR growth is the same as being concerned with the pain market growing. Who cares? It doesn't effect me or my Vyvanse.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Raising prices in a growing market is great, especially when I don't have to increase share! Gonna get some rays today!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What world are you living in? IR is what a lot of adults prefer for their ADHD. Sure, some of its off label but not the bulk.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADHD is a myth. Doesn't exist, except as an excuse for being a loser. Too many drugs invented/used to treat imaginary ailments. Profit is the only reason for it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The fact that no one agrees how we are really measured and what is measured is the real issue.
    Goes back to leadership that cannot communicate clearly. No one knows what data influences goal attainment. A sure way to alienate a sales force is to provide goals that cannot be explained.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we had better leadership in the NBU morons like you wouldn't be working here.