Great Communication

Discussion in 'Ista Pharma' started by Anonymous, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just really thankful for all the great open communication being shared with us. Also thought we could brainstorm about some good questions to ask during the townhall meeting tomorrow, considering they obviously don't want to keep anything from us.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah-- I couldnt agree more-- I'm in escrow right now waiting to buy a home and the bank we are using verifies employment during and right BEFORE the loan is funded to make sure you havent been laid off--- hahahahahh--- at this point I'm just praying for the best but expecting the worst--- my family is freaked out since i'm the sole bread-winner in our home-- one kid on the way and a 4 year old---- I DESPISE how Ista has refused to tell us anything-- I have no doubt "the call" will come by the end of the month--so the rumors go.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand and sympathize with your situation but here's the thing. Of approx. 165 reps, B&L will probably only keep around 30-35 of the top performers. So if you are 140th out of 165 you probably won't be offered with B&L. Those in the bottom half of the ratings should already have started looking. If you haven't, then shame on you.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol, B&L will keep more than that...they have 3 sales forces....and they are not going to fire their people just to bring over our people and train them. Get your head out of your ass

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think he meant that B&L will only keep the top 30 - 40 from Ista. At least that is the only thing that really makes sense.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone NOT know this was all coming....if you stayed to just collect that check... It's your own freaking fault. We've known about this for 7 months now. Take the pressure and SHUt up already!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So let me get this straight, they are keeping Doral and her useless team of idiots.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Tom Mitro and Wayne Caulder going to be part of B&L?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'd be stupid not 2 take both. Great guys.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They tried posting here once but couldn't get past the NoSpam! verification question.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitter? Pity party of one.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok.... That's funny. Assuming you are an uneducated sales rep, who helped you write it?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't Tom the guy who never bothered to share any info with his peons and you had to learn things on a phone call?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do the medical affairs team know how much the upper management guys hate them, trust me if Mitro could have fired them he would have. Congrats B/L, it will take Brent and Dan six months to figure out that they do nothing.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talking out yer ass, but that happens. Mitro was there for Mitro and nothing else. Had Sales been successful, none of this would have happened.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Way 2 be cowards TM & SL. Feeding us lies and then never announcing that youre not with b&l. Shame on you

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God luv ya I'm outta here suckas. I'm rich bitches!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are we supposed to be working until the announcement? I was afraid to ask this on the conference call.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is the funniest thing posted yet. No, turn in your resignation and move along. Beat the rush out the door.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly, if you think you have a chance you are nuts....if the b&l rep in your territory is halfway decent you're the one who's gone. Start looking now and leave.