Our Sales Leader

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2015 at 5:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anyone else who thinks this describes our leader KK? As I see her in action and hear from my ZD & RD about her I'm beginning to believe she suffers from this.

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) - is a Cluster B personality disorder in which a person is excessively preoccupied with personal adequacy, power, prestige and vanity, mentally unable to see the destructive damage they are causing to themselves and to others in the process.

Boom! Nails her pretty well don't you think?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And Obama! you work for the gub'ment

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Add delusional, daddy issues, sexually frustrated, and an idiot.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you people were warned before she ever showed up. second PS showed up there we knew she was headed your way. lunatic. Nut job. to the max. enjoy

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it's not like we can do anything about it...we didn't elect her! She and Perry were dropped on us!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

More like shitted on us - by good ol'Flem.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, this broad has been an absolute nightmare to everyone she comes in contact with. The words building relationships and collaboration are nowhere in her vocabulary and she is so egotistical, she thinks she has all the answers but really is a dope. Her methods have chased out some good people from Shire with others to soon follow (after stock vesting). Her leadership is not productive and that asshole, marble-mouth PS who no doubt had his ass kicked as a kid in high school is a wolf in sheep(shit) clothes. He's making up for all the humiliation he endured no doubt as a kid.

I once heard that our CEO reads these comments here. If so, you have a real problem on your hands FO and these lunatics running the show are ruining the business that was built here. They are also underhanded and cross the ethical (and legal) line. I'm sure in a few months to a year you will hear of these two being sued again for discrimination.

Shire sucks and its thanks to these two running the NBU

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was a good meeting. Much better than expected. I like her. She seems fine to me.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're either drunk on the free booze or PS himself responding. Don't let her cunning charm fool you. She's a rotten bitch who makes people miserable. She's so insecure she feels threatened by those who are on to her. Same goes for that nerdy boss of hers who can't even pronounce Vyvanse. Two fucking dopes, both of them.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a free gift every day I was here. Got to go to the smithonian. They gave away a Rolex. And took a lot of people to PC. I have no compliants.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This sounds like a 5th grade field trip. To bad we did not get to go WHABBIT WHUNTING wwith PERRWWWWY.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha....this is great! Thank you. Exactly what I needed while suffering through the Mickey Mouse show. Give these idiots a toy and all is well!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And this is why we are doomed. Didn't know we hired 10 yr. olds.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had the opportunity to talk to her and she reminds me of Galadriel.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She is a very conniving, backstabbing shrew. She is threatened by anyone who challenges her archaic way of thinking. Her usefulness has passed and she is way over her head. Would reallly love someone other than Sternberg to manage her and see what they think. She'd be gone in a week. When Abbvie backed out, I bet she breathed a big sigh of relief. Hey Kobe - GFY!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sexist Orc Comments should be removed from CP!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit! Politically correct is a way the truth is suppressed. Ever here of free speech?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm just trying to figure out what was sexist about the comments?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right! Just another jerk finding something where it doesn't exist, except in their own mind and/or for their own purpose.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its probably Kathy responding. She's admitted she reads this website and actually tries to defend herself to people. What a piece of work.