McMyne

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 7:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the fired guy has to come in and make some wise crack.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To be honest, you're all really "the fired guy." Merz is irrelevant and just plain fun to laugh at. Your leadership is truly bush-league and the only people who are unaware of this fact are the buffoons themselves. I know I know.... go ahead and defend yourselves, blame the old leadership, call me and others the fired guy..... nice job - your stupidity is quite predictable.

Oh Merz, I forgot you were there. You may go now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how did he become Chief of shaft, oops I meant chief of staff?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow no defense now that your typical lines are taken?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are a dumb ass! how do you like them apples?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...And you pull through for us all again, confirming the prior predictions. It's clear that the stupidity runneth over at the Merz camp. Go forth my friend and don't mind all of the laughing in the background.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This guy acts as though if the ship were to go down and by chance the captain went down with it, he would be the next guy running the company. This is how ridiculous and out of control his actions have gotten. Stop the insanity!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Connect with me on Facebook when you get a chance.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure, I'll look up "anonymous" on facebook right away.

Step up to the plate and stop hiding behind the black curtain. I'll be more than happy to discuss or debate with you at any time.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Mikey. How's fixing customer service coming along? Need another 2 yrs?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't worry, you have the market cornered, when it comes to stupidity. The laughing you hear is at your expense, but I am sure you are used to that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Happy New Year Mike. Hopefully 2015 yields more productivity out of you rather than you sitting on your ass taking credit for the work of your direct reports