McMyne

Discussion in 'Merz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 19, 2014 at 7:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an absolute embarrassment. This guy needs to apologize to every Ulthera employee, then needs to be fired.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could not agree more. His conduct on stage did not represent Merz well at all.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That guy is a disgrace. Nothing wrong with some humor but he brought down the mood and atmosphere of the whole meeting in my opinion.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen to that. I cant believe this guy is actually on the leadership team. Completely disgraced the entire company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

geez.... what did he say?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dont you small minded fools know that entire thing was scripted? if you have a brain, which you clearly dont, you would realize that. do you remember Matt Likens coming to the stage and saying they got "srewed"? It was all part of the plan. if you were in the ulthera session with those of us who were, you would be thrilled with his direct approach. you people are morons.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

agreed. lets face it - if you have been with the company for a while, you know that it is a loose atmosphere. there was PLENTY of ribbing / fooling around with ALL businesses during the awards dinner.

either get used to it or go work for big pharma with the rest of the stuffed shirts....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

While I believe Matt L knew McMyne was going to say something, I don't think the actual content was discussed. There is no way the Ulthera folks would have agreed to that level of insult.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I personally wasn't insulted...it was definitely a little edgy...but I don't think any lines were crossed given how the entire night played out.
    I have heard (and seen) much worse at sales meetings.....

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is upset now? no one responds to posts like this unless you're defending yourself, you small minded fool. dumbest reply I have seen by one of your NALT members

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice try Mike. Is that why you were back tracking and trying to save face towards the end of awards night? This company is far too conservative to allow a script like that to happen. You are a total moron and should not be in any leadership position

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My question is who is out to get MM? Why so mean spirited? Must be someone who is threatened by him. Hmmmmm

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stop defending yourself. Its embarrassing to have weak leadership

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This one made my year I have to say. The dumbest response I have ever seen on this website. I am still laughing thank you MM!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think threatened is the best word. Frustration is a better word to describe the situation. A power hungry guy with little to nothing accomplished in 2+ years.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He leads the customer service team and I heard he had a lot to do with the road to raleigh.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

doing a damn fine job at it I might add!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right..replacing 4 depts completely w/new people with no experience or established
    rapport -piss customers off even more, after good amount reps have left. Just sad.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the fired guy is back

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume this is an attempt at sarcasm because Customer Service is a mess