who is the worst dm?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Apr 26, 2012 at 9:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Initials MF.......Irony?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the point of this thread. I've only seen one manager who so egregiously bad that he was forced to step down to a territory. Managers protect managers at all costs. Complaining about a bad one is more likely to get you scrutinized than the manager.

Please stop these useless threads unless you note that they are for cathartic reasons only.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People who complain on "worst DM" threads would probably wind up on "worst rep" threads by their colleagues. Stones-glass houses…

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spoken like a true assclown manager.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managers protect managers at all costs. Whoever wrote this is probably a manager, maybe even a good one, but no less offended at the thought of reps dishing on their bosses. They really have nothing to worry about though. They are protected up and down the line also. Their bosses won't do anything to them even if they know how bad you guys are. It's all part of the cover up that goes on here.

Reps beware because you see how you will be treated if weren't anonymous. It's assumed you are the worst rep and there are worst rep threads.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not posted-just discussed among them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are the reps that never get the benefit of doubt when calibration occurs. Your number justify an exceeds but guess what-your a CM. Raise time comes and when your boss does the raises-you get less. You interview for a promotion- but the guy interviewing you already wrote you off….your reputation precedes you. It happens behind the scenes-but it happens.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bullshit!,,, you DM's for the most part are supreme ass-kissing, incompetent jerks who do jack.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong, did someone strike a nerve, expose the truth? You are right, the messenger usually is the one who gets shot. Managers need more scrutiny, not less.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a little less jack then you do. LMAO

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Across the industry Pfizer is known for it's controlling millitary leadership style. DBM's with millitary backgrounds have a difficult time allowing their teams to OWN-iT.

The OWN-iT culture and millitary leadership style conflict and causes friction within the ranks. The sooner Pfizer's senior leadership team acknowledge it and implement and action plan for their leaders, the better off we will all be.

I am your leader and you will do what I say. Do not question and do not challenge.

Where are the results from the surveys we completed last year? I wonder if there are any correlations.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cluster 2 in southeast is the gold standard on doing what the RM and DBM say. Never question or challenge.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How is Brian M out of Pittsburgh Cluster 2 to work for? I might be transferring and he would be my DM

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pittsburgh North Cluster 2 DBM BM how is he to work for?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't any of you responding know how HQ identifies "talent" for promotion. THIS IS IT! CW alias "Goober" holds this record. The more of a micro-managing ADD yype, the more the HQ loves it.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not if is AB!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

-og -apper

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can so see Elvys doing this! He is so impressed with himself. He bought a lot of business in the day when he was a rep. I hear he's frustrated because he isn't cutting it and is putting pressure on his reps. I would HATE to work for this douche!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto!