VPs FIRED

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jul 18, 2007 at 7:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard that some VPs got fired today. Does anyone know who and what happened?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just making room at the top so that we can bring back Peter Rost. Kindler is realizing the arm pit that Pfizer has become and wants Dr. Rost to clean things up and get Pfizer back to what it could be.

That's all that happened today. No biggie!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rumor is all VPs except Rick Burch. No other details but more too follow.....according to the rumor mill.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why are these guys getting fired? We had a good year last year. I can't believe it has to do with 2007 sales.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, I heard everyone but Burch also.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard it was Tom G. and Jake F. that got the ax today.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jake being offered a demotion to VP in the West. Griffen canned - heard might be due to financial impropriaties (I know misspelled). Everette moved to HR.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BullSh*t! You people are so full of crap. I work with one of these VP's and he has not been fired or demoted.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cogan....get back to work!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can't. I was fired.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard Jake F and Tom G got their SVP title taken away. Tom let go, Jake may stay on. Everett C got promoted to an HR position at HQ. Rick B gets to stay even though CV drugs losing money.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Burch stays...Griffin gone? Could it be a sign of combining Steere and Pratt?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you people are fucking idiots. They just took out a layer. BFD. Poor Grif...seems Steere was kicking ass. Welcome to the Peter Brandt school of doing your job and getting canned. Very questionable.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jake F, Tom G AND Bruce F

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Luck of the product draw. Without Chantix, Steere plunges!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without Lyrica - Powers plunges....its not like Geodon, Aricept (only 500mill cos of the co-promote & its nearing generic) and Celebrex are saving us....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they eliminated the SVP role. People currently holding that role, i.e. TG, were given the option of taking a different position or taking a package.

Does anyone know about Dee Mahoney?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does Rick B essentially now have C Wilbanks' old position?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me that J and S Harper are gone. Talk about two people that scam this company into perpetual vacations. Not to mention they don't have an ounce of leadership between them.