90 Minutes NOT about Glaxo, but SmithKline

Discussion in 'GlaxoSmithKline' started by Anonymous, Jan 2, 2011 at 10:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What really, really, really (repeat 100 times) pisses me off about this story is that they continued to say Glaxo during the entire presentation. This happened in 2002 at a SK plant. The photos they showed of product all showed recent GSK packaging, which was never manufactured at that site. I agree that GlaxoWellcome took on the problems with the takeover when becoming GSK, but what shoddy , sensational reporting to continually say Glaxo, when they were not even involved at this time. See for yourself:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/60_minutes/video/?pid=t7t1k2KJDWP8_8t3NSjao9SqDIZhf2Pp&vs=homepage&play=true

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dumbass, the merger happened before 2002, so it is a GSK story

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly why we hire 22 year olds.... too young to watch the news in 2002... and pre-teen at time of the merger....

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A bunch of Gen-Y self-centered adolescents. But gsk will hire them because they can save money vs a more tenured individual. Oooops! Look what happend when they tried that in Puerto Rico..almost a billion $$.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OOOH,the 22 year old can twitter and has a facebook account. wow they are also socially retarded, shunned by drs. Wittys great philosiphy is that of an idiot and will lead to his end right before he goes to hell with diedre.

also is socially retarded. people still buy from people,always will.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

YOu dont sell anything. They dont buy from you. When have you taken a signed contract to your car?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Classic!! How true!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG...Go get a history lesson of when the merger occured. Glaxo was part of it whether you want to admit it to yourself or not. The problem was the merger, this company got to big to fast. The truth is and was that no true merger happened. There was some blending, but not enough to truly work correctly. There was never a well thought out short or long term internal plan in place. This MAJOR problem fell through the cracks or was swept under the carpet because internally Glaxo and SK lacked in oversight. The external plan (the sales force) was always well thought out SELL...SELL....SELL. Even with the shortages we had to produce. There was no cover up when goals were not met

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be retarded!! Oh thats right, a drug rep, same thing!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just like you GSK idiots trying to pass the blame. I worked for this company and am very embarrased to say I did. Mostly because of jackasses like you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Come on. This was an obvious bogus post to get everybody riled up. 90 Minutes(?) and all the other misinformation. Apparently everybody has responded as the IP wanted.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Trust me, dolt, it's about the entire brand name and you need to deal with it

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BOB Ingram was the real criminal, had the reps by the crotch, knew it all....then came Garnier, we all know the French are crooks. Both will be in orange soon....Thanks to a dedicated Jusstice Department, (long before Holder came in) in fact, he used to be an outside attorney for GSK....and defended Merck in their off label case.
    All criminal.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SmithKlineBeecham ruined GlaxoWelcome. Sir Richard sold out by giving SKB the top leadership role. Thus, the criminal element took over and helped to destory this once great company. If you add up all the fines and penalities over the years one can see the enormous amount of money wasted. These fines resulted from the arrogance and corruption rampant in the SKB culture. Including but not limited to the intimidation of the NC endocrinologist who bad mouthed Avandia. They use the same techniques against the physician that they use against the reps. If you are the kool-aid drinking,azz-kissing type you might survive in this corrupt enviroment but if you speak the truth and have integrity they will get rid of you( downsizing,evaluations and all their other methods of eliminating employees with integrity.
    Why Glaxo even merged with the dying SKB is beyond me? Augmentin going off patent,Paxil soon to follow,Coreg not far behind and Avandia a doomed drug. So what does that leave? The vaccines which are another SKB failure. You SKB heritage people should thank your lucky stars GlaxoWelcome agreed to merge with that horrible loser company.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agreed with you, although I was hired in 2002 by GSK, I could see that the lack of Integrity and criminal acts are only in the SKB side, I think GSK is done, I am just waiting to get a severance before the FDA close us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you forgetting about Wellebutrin... hmmm

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Typical GW response, to try to blame SKB

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mad bro, your over the hill still a rep with no chance of moving up. Sorry you’re stuck in life but yes we are taking over!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SKB rocks !

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GW heritage here. I don't think it's about on-offs. It's about a legacy, a history of unethical behavior. As part of the SKB interview process, there was a written test given with scenarios asking how a rep would approach said situation. SKB wanted hard driving pushy sales people. A do whatever it takes to get docs prescribing. Even if it meant behaving unethically. I will give you a couple of examples: Reps found independent pharmacies and had the pharmacist switch competitor Rxs. They paid these mom and pop shops with basketball games etc. They also had several, yes several reps sleeping with docs in order to get Rxs. Also watched a SKB rep print off "free coupons" then give it to docs to give to patients. This is the behavior that was rampant and still exists with some SKB legacy reps and managers. Very little "selling" took place and a science based discussion was minimal. I am not making this up, it's 100% true! Not saying that GW didn't have a few bad apples, but it was nothing like, not even close to what SKB had.