Is Pfizer anti-women or sexist?

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Feb 20, 2015 at 9:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is Pfizer anti-women or sexist?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shut up and make me a sandwich, nipsy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, just anti-heterosexual and anti-Chrisitian.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When I was a manager there, I would get incentive points to purchase items from a catalog for hiring certain types of employees. For your reference, 500 points = 52 inch Sony flat screen TV. I would get 3000 points for hiring a minority, 3500 points for minority female, 2000 for LGBT and 1000 points were deducted from my account for caucasions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not anti anything. But yes it is very pro gay and pro government - I don't think religion matters.

They are huge Obama supporters and his support has shown in dollars and policy.

Anyone who thinks big corporate interests are republican lives in a fantasy world with Ricardo Montalban and Tattoo.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just about anything a man says that is in faint and polite disagreement with a woman's opinion will be considered sexist these days. It doesn't matter how correct he is.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This place is a joke. Lost my motivation years ago and couldn't possibly care less about any of the pc bullshit they rammed down our throats here.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A question asking that is bigoted in and of itself. You presume pure bullshit so it must be true.

The only sexist and anti anything is you, OP!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too! So I used to aggressively seek gay women of color. We had two on our team and kicked MUCH ass, by the way.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a bunch of BS.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you shitting me. That's all fixer hires!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a former manager I remember one time during a hiring freeze where we were filling open positions with contact reps only. HR did a census and found we were under represented in new hires (Pfizer not contract), with minorities and middle aged white males. We even had a conference call on it (it had some kind of obscure name so you had no idea what it was all about before you listened in). New hires were predominantly female and white. Lo and behold they posted all openings and the recruiters only sent resumes of minority candidates. They needed to get the numbers up. True story-such BS. Whatever happened to hiring the best candidate?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont care. Was a profession earning over $200k. I quit years ago had 2 babies and am happy to stay home and watch my kids and soaps. Working is sooooooo over rated. Should have done it sooner. Let the men get their heart attacks and strokes from job related stress. Not me.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If BS is defined by you as the TRUTH, then you are correct.

If not, please get your head out of your ass.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are joking, right? Pfizer has cut almost all women in senior leadership positions over the past 10 years. I dunno, is that sexist or anti-women? You decide.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Women run every division that appear at my POA national meetings. It seems it's sexist against men.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But you are only "half" a man so why worry

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer needs strong female leadership like Kelli Dupri. Loved to see her dance on stage at the meetings.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It means they were placed there because they were women and were found to be inept. All task force initiatives expose that eventually. Sometimes people dance and clap their hands onstage at big meetings and the process is accelerated somewhat

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course there are more of us and we ladies lead everything- but at half they pay! If we get more money, perhaps that should level the playing field?