what a joke!!

Discussion in 'Pan American Laboratories' started by Anonymous, Jan 22, 2011 at 11:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PAMLABS/PAN AMERICAN LABS:

WHAT A COMPLETE JOKE OF A COMPANY!!! - WENT THROUGH THE INTERVIEW PROCESS, AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS COMPANY IS BULLSHIT, AND THIER PRODUCTS SUCK BEYOND RECOGNITION.

I HAVE WORKED FOR LARGER WELL KNOWN PHARMA COMPANIES IN THE PAST, AND MY LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE WOULD DEFINETELY BE ABLE TO COMPLEMENT THE PROMOTION OF THEIR PRODUCTS

BUT THEY HAVE CHOSEN TO " GO IN ANOTHER DIRECTION" AS THEY LEFT IT ON MY VOICEMAIL. - CAN WE SAY REAL PROFESSIONAL?? - NOT!!

I'M NOT MAD OR PISSED, JUST CONFUSED, HOW SUCH A LAME ASS COMPANY FUNCTIONS. IT'S NO WONDER PEOPLE ARE SUING THIS COMPANY FROM ALL DIRECTIONS. - CHECK OUT THE OTHER POSTS. - THEY ARE COMPLETELY AMUSING..

RIDICULOUS!!!!!

* IF ANYONE IS INTERVIEWING WITH THIS COMPANY OR THINKING ABOUT IT, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME! - PRODUCTS SUCK, AND HAVE VIRTUALLY NO FORMULARY COVERAGE, OR ANY CLINICAL DATA TO BACK THEM UP. - YEAH, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bitter much? Other than that....I agree with you......and I work here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Feel free to walk about the cabin."

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NOT BITTER AT ALL, ACTUALLY!!

I VIEW THIS AS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE. - COMPANY REALLY ISN'T OFFERING IT'S DOCTORS MUCH WITH THE PRODUCT LINE, & ISN'T OFFERING ITS REPS. ANYTHING EITHER FOR THAT MATTER.

WHY WOULD DOCS WANT THESE PRODUCTS FOR THEIR PATIENTS? - NO CLINICAL DATA, AND NO FORMULARY COVERAGE TO SPEAK OF.

AS I SAID, EARLIER - " JOKE "

* I KNEW THIS COMPANY WAS BULLSHIT, WHEN I SAW THE PEOPLE WHO WERE CONDUCTING THE INTERVIEWS. - AN OLD MAN, AND A YOUNGER GUY, BUT NEITHER OF THEM HAD ANY LEVEL OF POLISH OR PROFESSIONALISM.

* GUYS, WHY DON'T YOU SPRING, AND GET YOUR SHOES SHINED? - IMAGE IS EVERYTHING!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are PATHETIC!!!! This company didn't think you are good enough to work for them and your little feelings are hurt. You are a little PUSSY!!! You are not guaranteed a job just because you interview. Go interview with walmart they hire any old dumbass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a pathetic loser. Got turned down by Pamlab. LOSER! Hope that unemployment gets extended. Why don't you learn to write before your next round of interviews? You r*****. Turned down by a Vitamin company. Ha ha!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Image is everything" is most likely why you didn't get the job. No substance! That's what the interviewers saw and why you are still collecting a check from Obama.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you a Woman, Black, or non-bible banging? if so, that may be the reason you didn't get the job. Be thankful you didn't get the job. I'm still here because the job is easy and I get a free car. Gas is expensive these days. When People ask where do I work. I just say i'm a pharma rep and never mention the companies name.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are also in the bottom 10% of the company and will be fired shortly, so don't get too attached to that car you loser.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you been watching old Andre Aggasi commercials? Looks like you better work on that image! Fucking loser! Maybe GNC will hire you. Oh wait you have already been rejected by a VITAMIN company. Ha,jar,jardde har! Loser.