I love it here

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 26, 2014 at 10:27 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I enjoy some good rants on cafepharma as much as the next guy or gal. However, much of what I read out here on Avanir is a bunch of scared and bitter sales reps who cannot mitigate issues with their DM's so they come here to spew! Granted there are always some self-absorbed career focused douchebag DM's in every company....but try and work your shit out there before inflicting your negative drool on everyone else!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you like some of the newly hired managers, lol
    Why did top reps who won presidents club and make huge bonus still leave ?
    C.H. A.J. Beth Ann and more ?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They left due to patent risk, which has now abated. They will be sorry when the options they could have vested are worth a mint. I will be laughing all the way to the bank. Just waiting for additional indications to come online to start the gravy train. Agitation will be the start of big things to come.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, I am decently compensated...base could be 10% higher, but who doesn't figure this. Bonus is fair and seems to be reachable most quarters. My boss is open to discussing approaches and ideas...I like it here as well

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only the Psycho rep would have problems with IC. No bonus for calling on an ice cream man???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Huh? Wtf?? I don't follow this

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah......me too- hat am I missing here!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You a make a no sense pilgrim

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, I just changed my mind, after a couple of enjoyable years performing above average and having two down qtrs...I just got put on a plan! This is such BS! I now hate this company and will leave. That was a quick change for me

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where you in LTC or retail ?
    When you say 2 down quarters in a row, where you like -7 below baseline for
    one quarter an then -3 below base line for another quarter.
    is that what your referring to when you say you were down 2 quarters in a row??
    Or was your growth just real slow, like 1 quarter +7 above base line , then +3 above baseline for the next quarter ?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The above post sounds like me. I am flat and terrified everyday.