Holy Smoley!!!

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Jan 9, 2014 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? What op model? Another failure. Who in their right mind creates and staffs a new organization with a bunch of incapable newbies without first determining how things will get done? I guess Smoley doesnt have a friend in the organizational consulting business that he could hand off this work to.

Has anyone attended the IT sr management forums? Are the being held at all sites?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All the important people. What a complete farce. Now wheres our girl from GBG? She has made such a stunning difference. Im so inspired by her energy and excitement to be here.

Wait and see. There are so many holes in our way of working that have real operational and FDA issues. Not that one of the ITL members could recognize it. There's no more blaming it on our suppliers anymore. Its very obvious this lands right in the lap of our inept ITL.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't this what we have been saying for ages? Nothing changes... They are still getting away with this. What happened to shobie? Not heard a peep

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to get into the Cheerleader's bins.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cheerleader = Great Rack

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are a dork.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has ANYBODY seen B.H.? This guy is good. Keeps getting paid, never contributes. WELL DONE!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's really original.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WELL DONE!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the originality of your post certainly boggles the mind.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DORK!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no way of working. The IT org is just a jumbled group of leftovers who management keeps slinging work to in a futile effort to keep the ship afloat. But there not enough people to do the work, and there's no enough talent left to do good work. The brand teams have abandoned IT and are now contracting with Accenture and Cognizant directly, and ITLT are either completely corrupt or completely clueless as they happily cash their paychecks

The organization is 100% devoid of leadership. They couldn't staff 1/2 the org, and now they are just cancelling unfilled jobs. It's the wild west, no organization, every man for themselves, grab as much $$ as you can, and fuck everyone on your way

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now here's someone who gets it.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Give me an amen! You are exactly correct. They F'd us, now I'm all about F'ing them. Till they bleed. F 'em.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you going to do? Nothing! You're going to take it like the rest of us. Nothing. You talk big in here but you'll do absolutely nada amigo. You'll be the one bleeding, just like the rest of us.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's his point. He'll do nothing and keep sucking AZ dry every paycheck. It's all anyone in IT is doing these days, and you can't blame them. The org has shit on us so much, any concept of loyalty or doing a good job is absolutely laughable

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nailed it. Now go one step further. They are contracting directly with accenture for shadow IT. Who are then doing exactly as they please. They get NO training cause the brands dont care or have a clue what is required. They drive the inflated workload to more of their acc buddies and are robbing AZ BLIND with overstaffing. Enter US Purchasing who will sign anything, and I mean anything - believe me, I used to work in that group. Purchasing doesnt have the balls to enforce the rules - if they even know what they are. Will GIA ever catch any of this? Doubtful. Will any of you actually report it?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a bright one huh? Don't catch on too quick huh? From now on, your name is Ed. Special Ed.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Play nice, kids!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There, there. I sent you a nice email about how we are going to make this work. Now, isn't that all better? With love, Dave.