New VP Sales from GSK impemented new sales model....here it comes

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2014 at 6:10 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Noticed the new vice president of sales came from gsk and implemented there new behavior based selling model. Who wants to bet we are next

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would say it would never happen as this was something MT said we would never do being a sales based organization, but with him out of the picture you never know.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who went to AZ? GSK rep here

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seymour Butt

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

GSK...Tosh Butt is our new VP of Sales. Care to spill any beans?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Popular song.."doin the butt." Remember that??

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Better hopecit ain't CV

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was thinking the same thing. Keep your BS HSK sales model to yourself Mr. Butt

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well the hairy marshmallow man is out of the picture now and his merry band of idiots are next to go. There is no way this new guy is going to tolerate the backstabbing, self promoting, bully style of leadership that runs rampant through our sales force. He is probably going to walk out of his first meeting wondering, who the fuck promoted these stupid assholes? And the answer would be his predecessor.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He would have left GSK because of that sales model. And he would have know that the Reps find the model REDICULOUS!! GSK had a whole Business Unit with such high turnover that they had to incentivize REps to stay!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

People don't leave when things are going well think about it

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ex GSK rep here, was with GSK for 20 years, he is leaving a bad, bad situation and this is good for us. GSK protocol now sucks, that's why everyone wants to leave in a big way. Should be good for us with his background, but I am sure he is glad to leave GSK, suck company of the decade.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are kidding right? There is no place more messed up with a sicker culture than AZ. I agree that all of big pharma is in a death spiral but it when it comes to a sick and twisted culture, AZ is in a league all alone.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Despite what you say, AZ pales in comparison to the misery at GSK. I have a very close friend that is a rep there, and I have never seen someone in this industry go through what they go through on a daily basis.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? I just looked in the mirror and saw one. Try it. I hope this guy is really serious about changing behavior and our culture and starts at the top and works his way down through the layers of incompetent leaders whose behaviors are anything but models for successful leadership.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope he doesn't bring the misery along

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is anyone surprised that they had to go outside AZ to hire a new VP of Sales. This should be another signal to the MT goose steppers that their days are limited. My guess is the first thing he does is fire most of them and replace them with people of his own choosing.
    Maybe there is hope for us after all.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right. All sales fault...let's list new US senior leaders NOT from AZ US..VP Growth, VP HR, VP Managed Markets, VP sales....I'd say AZ Seniir leadership has no confidence in next level of leaders, period. We'll see what VP Specialty looks like soon enough. My money is on non AZ US. I know it is fashionable to blame outgoing leaders.... Just wait for Six months and see what's what. Basically a new leadership team in us.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Remember the sayings; "be careful what you wish for, for you just may get it." And, "better the devil you know than the devil you don't."

Whoever comes in certainly give them a grace period, but don't get swept up in their initial sweet talk or promises either. "Actions speak louder than words." We'll all know soon enough by what they do.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well we all know what Tilton's merry band of idiots will do. They will be sucking up to him so hard they may pull his head out through his asshole. And you know they will be telling him how awful MT was and how glad they are that he is their new boss. These people are totally shameless and sooooooo obvious. If he is smart he will see through them and ax them all. Then they can go sell vitamins and food supplements with big mike.