AZ is the best at.....

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by Anonymous, Sep 9, 2014 at 9:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Creating busy work that produces no results.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Demonstrating their lack of creativity and novel approaches. They will take an idea that one rep had success with and mandate it across the board.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Having people in management positions that have no leadership skills and limited social skills.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Equating successful sales and marketing to the most money spent on sales marketing. How much does it cost this company for each Farxiga RX written?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dumbing down their sales force.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Providing a home for the District Managers and Business Directors that have been shitcanned by other companies.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Getting this industry one step closer to physicians shutting their doors to Pharma reps for good. That 5th detail in 8 days for Farxiga will do it every time.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Creating and encouraging a narcissistic culture. Most reps and managers are all about "ME". I did this. I am doing that. I am responsible for this. I, I, I, ME, ME, ME. I AM THE BEST! You can count on ME to tell you how great I AM!! Laughable in a sales structure where no one person is responsible for ANYTHING.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cultivating mindless dolts who can recite a speech ask empty questions and get props by their empty headed managers who could not cut it in the field for more than a few years. If they did make it in the field it was back when you could buy all your business.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Creating propaganda that this is a revenue generating company.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Making their own employees despise them

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sucking money out of the American healthcare system while simultaneously failing to do their job which is to innovate.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

allowing people like me to work only a few hours per day, lie about calls, and have generally get away with whatever I want! I love it here! Quit bitching about this company!! Enjoy it you idiots!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you like some cheese with that whine??

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You left out one part. "I did this by myself, see how terrific I am in spite of the fact that my counterparts are worthless and my boss is clueless." This is the root of the caustic and destructive AZ culture. It isn't enough to take credit for the work and ideas of others but you also have to marginalize them in order to take their place or get the promotion you seek. Sound familiar?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

AZ is full of these people at all levels of the company. Rats tend to hang out with other rats but when the situation calls for it they will eat their young first and then each other. This will play out when AZ begins to eliminate large chunks of the sales force and leadership positions.
    I am only a few years from retirement so for me it is free entertainment.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My last manager emphasized individual credit. The reality is he wanted the credit for himself. So if for example you worked cross teams for some result that would ultimately benefit a product, he wouldn't give you credit unless you took ALL the credit for a result. Essentially the scorecard is designed to reflect individual effort as well. You didn't dare bring up some other district member, or even share a success or credit with them, and especially not copied to their manager in an email. That was the kiss of death! I did once and was severely chastised. I've seen numerous instances where managers and CBD's jealously guarded successes as well.

Sharing success may be a competency, but it often isn't followed.

Ridiculous.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IC Ranking their own representatives against each other and wanting to share what's working out in the field.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is because chances are your DSM, CBD etc. probably stole the idea from someone else and didn't want the communication to go to other DSMs or CBDs who could expose them as frauds. That happens all of the time Region from Region where it becomes impossible to know who had the original idea. Those people are the real innovators and most of them are gone so we just recycle the same old shit under a different name with someone else taking credit for it. And the circle jerk goes on.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ruining lives!